• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I candy/uppababy/silver cross

Bonnie11

Where's the Stork?
Reaction score
As the title suggests am starting some pram research!

Anyone have any experience with silver cross (wayfarer poss but any model), uppababy vista or Icandy (model tbc).

Am researching reviews but would be happy to have some first hand advice!

I'm hoping to not need a buggy board too much but it's a possibility.. I had a bugaboo first time around but given it away now. I liked it though the carrycot was huge and felt like a bus sometimes! We have a big boot on the car so that bits ok!

Thanks ladies x

I have a silver cross wayfarer and pretty much love it. 2 small things that I don't like are it is a little awkward to get up kerbs and the parasol only works well when forward facing (last year we were still facing back most of the summer). Neither thing would stop me buying it again. Happy shopping.x

Absolutely love my Uppa baby. Never had a moment where I regretted buying it!

We've gone for the wayfarer and I love it, it's really easy to push and in comparison to other prams I've had it's lighter to get up kerbs etc. It feels really solid and I love that it comes with the seat unit and the carrycot. The carrycot is a good size (not massive but bigger than icandy).
Also managed to get it at mothercare with a free car seat, changing bag and seat liner.

I had an iCandy Cherry and absolutely loved it. I sold it after about 3 years and two kids and it was still going very strong. It was so lightweight, easy to push and turn and had a nice sized basket. If I ever have more kids I would probably buy another iCandy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->