I can't believe I'm over here. I'm so numb

I'm so sorry you're going through this :( I can't imagine how hard this is for you and your husband and having to be in a position to decide termination or waiting to see what happens. It's a heartbreaking decision that nobody should have to make :hugs:

Thinking of you, your husband, and your little one :hugs:

So sorry Peanutt. I wish there was something I could say that would help but I know nothing would.
X

I remember that feeling exactly, I couldn't stop crying during cvs and I kept thinking, why me, why us?

As hard as it was, we tried to stay positive. We are so lucky to have the technology to find out early and gave us the options.

It's been 3 months since D&C and I still don't dare to touch the ultrasound records to put it away.

Stay strong X

Thanks everyone.

I keep picking up the phone to call insurance and ask if they cover a D&E but I hang up because I start crying and can't force such a question past my lips.

Maybe I should wait a few days. No doctor would do it until the formal results are back anyway and nor would I.

Can you have someone else call for you? You'd have to be there and speak with them to give verbal permission for them to talk to whoever you wanted to call, but I don't know if that'd be easier having someone else talk to your insurance and ask the questions that are understandably very difficult for you to ask.

I wish there was something I could say to offer comfort or advice, but I know that there's nothing that can be said that would help. :hugs:

Oh peanutt I am so sorry. I'm in tears reading this. If you ever want to talk pls pm me anytime. Our last (and first) baby had severe fetal megacystis (enlarged bladder) and suspected Trisomy 13 - we didn't make it to the amnio and level III ultrasound to confirm as he died from the megacystis before our appointment. It was the hardest thing I've ever been through and I'm so terribly sorry that this is happening to you. It's so unfair.

Peanut I am so sorry it wasn't the news we were hoping for. My heart goes out to you. Take some time to let the news sink in before you do anything. Take care and let your family look after you, if you ever need anyone to talk to I am herexx

Peanutt - i am so so utterly sad to hear this news. As the others have said, i just wish there was something i could do or say to make this less painful for you but all i can do is have you in my thoughts which i have done since i first read your other thread.
Huge hugs at this awfully difficult time xxxxxxxx

aww peanut i am so sorry. sending you love and hugs :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thinking of you and wishing gentleness on your heart & soul..
I am so sorry :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Still waiting on FISH results. It should be by tomorrow. My regular OB called to tell me the lab for the MaterniT21 test sent an amended result stating the baby is a boy.

I'm seriously rolling my eyes. It took them 4 weeks to get my results back when it should have been 2. Then they amend results.

The amnio will say for sure.

I'm doing better these days. We got a puppy and he's keeping me from being so focused on the bad things and gives me something to laugh about.

Peanutt I can't believe they got the sex wrong, I am so annoyed at them for you. But on a positive note I am glad the puppy is keeping you busy, gosh you will have your hands full with that! I am glad to see you are keeping your chin up at the most difficult of times, you are so strongx

Peanutt I can't believe they got the sex wrong, I am so annoyed at them for you. But on a positive note I am glad the puppy is keeping you busy, gosh you will have your hands full with that! I am glad to see you are keeping your chin up at the most difficult of times, you are so strongx

Thank you. I don't feel strong. But what else is there to do besides get through it?

The genetics councilor called. The sample they got contained too much blood so I won't be getting FISH results.
Unbelievable. I'm having no luck with labs.
They say they'll be able to get formal results from it. Thank God for that. Just means I don't get any early results.

Oh Peanutt - how frustrating for you. You must be so hacked off with the whole testing side of things.
How long for formal results?

Unbelievable hun it really is. One day at a time, small steps. Hopefully you don't have to wait too long for the formal resultsx

Oh Peanutt - how frustrating for you. You must be so hacked off with the whole testing side of things.
How long for formal results?

Supposed to be a week from this Thursday.

Started spotting a lot of brown this evening. It looks like what I get before starting my period.
I hope I'm not starting to miscarry. I really wanted to get a D&E if the baby isn't going to make it. I don't want to go through labor like this. :cry:
I'm not even sure they would induce me since I don't have any diagnostic tests saying it's Trisomy. If I start bleeding, they may just send me home to deal with all of this with pain medication and wish me luck. I don't want to see the baby. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->