i cant believe that its finally my turn!!

BLUEBELLMUMMY

One daughter and one dog!
Reaction score
after pondering over my frer since i took it at 6am this morning, i have decided to post my bfp in here!

I cannot believe it, i am in total shock and very scared,af isnt due til 4days time,but i have felt strange for past few days,did a boots test last night and had a faint line so did frer this morning!bfp!

I am on cloud 9,just praying that bean sticks!

congratulations missus! and loads of babydust to you x :happydance:

I've already congratulated you. . but what the hell congratulations again :D Was it a good strong line at four days early? Hopefully come 23rd me and all the other girls will be able to join you in first tri! :D

I've already congratulated you. . but what the hell congratulations again :D Was it a good strong line at four days early? Hopefully come 23rd me and all the other girls will be able to join you in first tri! :D

yes it is a strong line, not as strong as control line, but almost, I cant figure out how to get it on here, probably baby brain!!

I just hope that bean is healthy and sticks, and af doesnt show!!

Thanks guys, I really appreciate all of your support.:cloud9::cloud9:

oh mh god i am so happy for you, well done hun....we we're only talking the other day. Amazing news well done xxxxxxxxxx

oh mh god i am so happy for you, well done hun....we we're only talking the other day. Amazing news well done xxxxxxxxxx

thanks hun, I just knew that something was different, and went against my plan not to test until 23rd!!

I am still scared and praying that everything goes smoothly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->