I can't do it

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
I can't go for more than a day without taling about having a baby :blush:

After a conversation with H on Saturday where he said that he is worried about money and other concerns like he can't stand listening to children crying :blush: I decided that maybe talking about it all the time is not a good idea. I went through Monday ok but have realised that yesterday at dinner thats all I talked about !!!! - well it started from an indirect conversation so I didn't actually start it as such. I didn't even realise I was doing it until after which I kicked myself for brining it up again.

Right there with you!!! :dohh:.....no matter how hard I try I just cant help my self ..why cant men just enjoy in the same way these conversations about babies?? My man only enjoys talking about soccer and cars....:growlmad:

My H loves talking about it!!! However it's our little secret just now (well including all of you girls!!!) Cos I don't want everyone asking me about it all the time!! We've even talked about names and everything:blush: LOL

He is just a wee star!!! :happydance:

We're the same way Chickie... my h and I only really talk about it to ourselves, because we know the minute we say something to friends and family that will be all they want to talk about, and I'm just not ready for that!

oh i'm the same, I talk non stop about babies all the time. even repeating myself with the same "what boys names do you like?" etc questions and I dont even realise i'm doing it :blush:

I think its natural for us to go on about it all the time, after all we all obviously feel so strongly about it that we're on this forum! however I do see my OH's point of view that I do go on about it maybe a little bit too much so i've tried to cut down but its an addiction I tell you!

Hi MrsDoddy. Are you still aiming for February? I havent been online for a while.

I think me and mrK are going to wait a little bit longer. If we can, its so tough. We talk about our future little one all of the time :blush:

My H loves talking about it!!! However it's our little secret just now (well including all of you girls!!!) Cos I don't want everyone asking me about it all the time!! We've even talked about names and everything:blush: LOL

Same with MrK. He's just as excited as I am.

Hi MrsDoddy. Are you still aiming for February? I havent been online for a while.

I think me and mrK are going to wait a little bit longer. If we can, its so tough. We talk about our future little one all of the time :blush:

Same with MrK. He's just as excited as I am.

Yeah still Feb :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->