I cant handle activly trying anymore

tddunn

Reaction score
So my Dh and I have been trying for 5 months. I confirmed MC and 1 suspected chemical has happened within those 5 months. I'm now no longer wanting to actively try. I have never had high blood pressure but it was at an all time high just 2 days ago. I walked by a mirror and didn't even recognize that sad looking girl in the mirror so I am letting nature take it's course. It will happen eventually. I'm still a bit sad and eager to get my bfp that sticks but I'm now focusing on the marriage I want to bring a child into and the me I want to be. Its hard but I know God has a plan for me already and worrying about it will do me no good.

I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time. With our first we tried for 5 months, the last month I had decided that if it didn't happen this time I was not going to actively try anymore and I was going to let nature take it's course. 2 weeks later I got my BFP and now I have a beautiful 3 year old girl. I really think that taking that pressure off of yourself will help. Like you said, it can get depressing and you want to bring a child into a happy family and you want to be the best person and wife you can be. Good luck to you and your husband and hope that you get your BFP soon.`

I hope a more relaxed approach works better for u. It's good that u realised it was affecting u, some ppl don't and it completely changes who they are. Good luck huni x

Good luck! You will be fine! Relaxing is the best thing for you to do! I hated people telling me that but when I finally relaxed (gave up) it happened! I had a m/c and a chemical too...I got my bfp 3 months after the chemical so you never know what's around the corner!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->