I cant shave anymore!! TMI

Jcliff

Reaction score
UGH! its finally happened, I can no longer bend over to shave..ANYTHING. Not even my legs. Im afraid im going to slip and fall in the shower. I had to get out and sit on the side of the tub.. (still then it was hard!). I guess I have to invest in a wax before D-day! :shrug:

wow you did well to get to 30 weeks hun :flower: i got a wax last weekend and im so glad i did cos now i dont have to worry when bubs comes im all sorted LOL x

Everyone says ohh it doesnt matter, Dr sees women all the time blah, but I dont know its something Ive always taken good care of LOL I will probably schedule a wax as well closer to due date. Until then, ill just have to deal!

Lol i am the same when i shave my lady parts i have to literally squat in the shower and shave blindly ive cut myself dozens of times trying this and i wish i could just let it go unshaved but then my OH makes fun of me cause at my doctors appointments the lady doctor i have pulls my pants down a little and my bush hangs out (if i have one during the appointment) then for like 2 hours after that my OH makes jokes immitating the docs voice..so now i make sure im shaved! and when i shave my legs i run out of breath and my tummy tightens up alot because i only have a stand up shower and i have to bend over..so annoying!!!!!!!

UGH! its finally happened, I can no longer bend over to shave..ANYTHING. Not even my legs. Im afraid im going to slip and fall in the shower. I had to get out and sit on the side of the tub.. (still then it was hard!). I guess I have to invest in a wax before D-day! :shrug:

Hhahhaaaa interesting.
Me am just 27 weeks and 6 days, tried shaving today but gave up coz of pain.
Am planning to talk to hubby for help.
Xx

I lay down in the bath and do my legs and bits. Legs are getting to be a struggle but ill make bf do them for me soon. And I shave down there blind but find it easier to lay down in the bath and push hips out of the water. Then I stand up put one foot on the bath tub leg up then get where I couldnt reach. I find you can get some more if you sit on your knees in the bath and go behind and underneath! Be very careful, imnow used to shaving blind being 36 weeks ! X

I have a shower chair. It is so easy to shave my legs while sitting on it. The bikini area is a different story...

My chacha needs a shave and I'm going to ask my bloke to do it for me. I can barely reach it now

Everyone says ohh it doesnt matter, Dr sees women all the time blah, but I dont know its something Ive always taken good care of LOL I will probably schedule a wax as well closer to due date. Until then, ill just have to deal!

Loads of people said this to me too! I just think, if im not comfortable than thats what matters, its about making sure we have as few worries as possible when the big day comes round cos we have enough to be dealing with rather than feeling embarrassed about lady bit and legs :thumbup: i say go for it and get waxed :thumbup:

In the weeks between 27 and 34 i got hubby to shave my legs for me and just put up with the lady bits but got the wax at the end of 37 weeks :thumbup:

lol I only have a stand up shower so I went and bought a little wooden stool to put my legs up on for shaving, I was also finding drying to be a problem too! my lady garden is another story though, my DH is going to do it for me nearer the time, until then, i'm going wild :haha:

My wax place closed up shop last month and I wasn't aware of it til it was too late! Now I'm up the creek without a paddle and its a jungle in there! I'm horrified and I don't know what to do.

I lay down in the bath and do my legs and bits. Legs are getting to be a struggle but ill make bf do them for me soon. And I shave down there blind but find it easier to lay down in the bath and push hips out of the water. Then I stand up put one foot on the bath tub leg up then get where I couldnt reach. I find you can get some more if you sit on your knees in the bath and go behind and underneath! Be very careful, imnow used to shaving blind being 36 weeks ! X

wowzer, u must be super bendy :rofl:

My wax place closed up shop last month and I wasn't aware of it til it was too late! Now I'm up the creek without a paddle and its a jungle in there! I'm horrified and I don't know what to do.

Sass is there nowhere else you could try? i just went to the local spa :thumbup:

I'm having my best friend coming over today actually to help me wax - I love my OH but he makes me nervous near my lady bits with either a razor or hot wax lol My best friend has been doing hers for years and is a pro at it now - this is love right here!! haha

I shave my lady parts blind, thank goodness my razor has guard wires that prevent cuts. I attempted a wax last week but was only able to brave 4 strips, it HURTS. Hats off to ya if you can manage to get a whole wax done! I've been letting my legs grow so i can get them waxed but before i was getting my husband to shave them for me

I told DH he has 2 options. He can either shave it for me or deal with the 1970s look :) He shaves it for me. lol

I can still shave my legs. It's easier in the tub, but I can do it with a leg up in the shower too. As for down there, I don't really care much at this point. Just use a mirror. If you only have a stand up shower, then put a towel on the ground, use the toilet to put your foot up and a mirror. Not a big deal.

I'm just on 40 weeks and can still shave my legs, albeit uncomfortably, but the lady garden has been untended for a very long time and I finally drafted my husband in to help out last night...it's fair to say I got a butchering and I'm just hoping that enough hair grows back to cover the bald bits before I go into birth!!

yes, im definately a natural right now! my visit to the docs yesterday was interesting, i tried peeing in the cup to give a sample and ended up missing it entirely because i couldnt see anything! so trying to shave down thrre, no way!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->