I can't stop eating!

pinkpolkadot

Reaction score
Is anyone else starving hungry all the time while BF?

I cannot stop eating, I am always hungry, even right after a meal :dohh: last time I BF I put on about 2 stone and really don't want to again but I am struggling!

I am in same situation. I have 1 month old and she does not even latch on me. I am doing 60-70% Formula and pump. But i feel hungry all the time.

I am at the moment! I go through phases of uncontrollable hunger and then other times I'm able to control my appetite! It's annoying at the moment as I have severe chocolate cravings!

Try drinking a glass of water when you get hunger pangs, could be just dehydration x

With both kids I have felt like I could eat all day for the first months of breastfeeding.

Glad to hear it's not just me then! I am thinking about my next snack now as I type :haha:

Thanks Cait, I have been very thirsty and drinking lots but I am going to try and drink even more.

Bevziibubble, yes I am craving choc and sweet stuff too, this has carried on from pregnancy, I had hoped it would stop. I rarely ate sweet stuff before, I was more one for snacking on crisps etc...

Yes that was me! It's a bit easier now he's older

I've definitely noticed since dropping to only one feed a day in the last couple of weeks my appetite has changed, it's like my stomach has shrunk over night, I can't eat as much in the same sitting. I've struggled to drink one cider tonight, I've been working on it since 7.01 (boys going to bed at 7...) and I still have some left at 10.

Same here and because I'm so busy with baby and toddler all day it's nearly always sweets, biscuits and junk that I go for to give me a quick boost. Not good at all :-\

I snack on junk too, I think it's the tiredness...

I only had my dinner an hour a go and in about to get myself a big bowl of cereal. I normally snack on rubbish all day too.

I thought I was just being gluttonous. As I feel this way too!

A bowl of oatmeal in the morning with blueberries and two toasts.

Two grilledcheese sandwiches and a bowl full of fruit, dairy free yogart and a protein bar for lunch.

Grilled fish, rice and lettuce in the evenings (or veggie hamburgars or lentils and eggs for dinner)

And I'm always hungry still afterwards even if I feel full, I'm hungry.

Im also thirsty ALL THE TIME. A full water bottle an hour!

I mentioned to my husband this morning that I feel like a hobbit... In the Fellowship of the Ring, there's the dialogue "yes, we've had one breakfast but what about second breakfast?" I have two breakfasts now lol and still losing weight!

I mentioned to my husband this morning that I feel like a hobbit... In the Fellowship of the Ring, there's the dialogue "yes, we've had one breakfast but what about second breakfast?" I have two breakfasts now lol and still losing weight!

:rofl:

Haha, same here. To be honest, sometimes there is second lunch too (and sometimes there are days like today where I didn't even have time for lunch and am trying not to eat everything in the house while waiting for OH to finish cooking dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->