I caved!!!

mrs m25

Reaction score
So today I caved and did a test 4 days early!! Its come back positive. Although I am not getting my hopes up for it sticking following 2 early m/c.

That's fantastic, congratulations!!! Lovely to hear of another BFP. Look after yourself :)

Congrats! My fingers are crossed for a sticky bean!! :thumbup:

Congratulations and stay positive! :happydance:

how many DPO are you and what test did you use?

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you!! Its early I know but I just cant get excited until I make it to at least the first scan!! Please God I hope it sticks!!!!

I used a CB digi I think I am about 10 dpo xx

Keeping my fx'd that this little bean sticks. Good luck xxx.

Yay : ) Congrats!

You're not helping my efforts to not POAS though!

AAH sorry!! I am a nightmare as soon as i get to this time I always test!! Expensive job though!!!

Yep. I'm exactly the same. I need to test early though as I am on a medical plan for recurrent miscarriage. It's very expensive!!! I think I am on 3dpo, so will be testing the end of week.
Good luck and I am wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx.

Well Good Luck Leec, I hope this is your month I just dont think I can deal with another M/C. 2 is more then enough for me!!!

arrghhh I have one CB digi in the bathroom and I am 10 DPO like you, I swore I wouldnt test until AF due on friday, but it is sooooo tempting now!! lol

xxx

I wont force you!! But I am a nightmare!! If i have them I use them!!

Oh and I was due to do it on Friday, Just had this feeling yesterday I was soooooooooooo miserable and grumpy everything was irritating me and that is not like me. Quite happy go lucky person.

Yep!!! grumpy moo here too!! lol

I will see how I feel in the morning and maybe just do it.......god I have no willpower! lol

Congrats again xx

Everything my husband did yesterday was getting on my T*TS!! haha!! The way he was eating, the programme he insisted on watching- which happened to turn out to be quite interesting but didnt want him to know that!!! haha

Well I did it!! I caved too!!! Lol. Bfn but got too eager and tested around 5pm and I know I didn't hold my 'water' for long enough... Fool :dohh: now I have no test for the morning! I can see a trip to the shop in the morning and will buy a multipack or a few multipacks as gotta feeling I will be testing every day now.

Still laughing at myself tho as I KNEW I wouldn't last until Friday! Lol

Xx

Congrats! Stay postive hun! you've made me want to test now...although I won't!! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->