I constantly need the loo ....

karenturner

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 20 weeks pregnant with my first baby and all of a sudden I feel like I need to loo - all the time! Day and night, standing, sitting or lying down. Is this normal .... all info welcome! Thanks.

entirely normal if my experince is anything to go by. Actually i'm not ALL the time, just every 10 minutes. And i can go from not wanting to, to needing to in a flash! I can literally go to the loo, then go and do something - say pick up something of the floor for example - and wham! Suddenly i'm bursting again.

It's a nuissance!

I wish that was the case, I've got a weak bladder neway so I'm used to that but I can't seem go for anything else at the moment, if you know what I mean (sorry) and it's starting to give me tummy ache...... :cry:

Hello :hi:

Welcome to Baby and Bump!

I can remember the need for the loo all the time, it droe me nuts. It started from before I got my BFP and stopped for while somewhere in the middle, but then started up again due to the baby on my bladder! Oh the joys! :lol:

im am the same and have been like that for a long time I am also on the loo which is so annoying im so lazy to get out of bed at night but i have to

I was like that early on & then it went away. Its back now & driving me mad I sometimes feel like I am bursting then only do a dribble (sorry TMI)

Ive been the same the past couple of weeks. Sometimes I feel like Im bursting and when I get there... nothing! Its so annoying. Im convinced I can feel Junior kicking my bladder as well, which is not very nice.

xxx

I was like that early on & then it went away. Its back now & driving me mad I sometimes feel like I am bursting then only do a dribble (sorry TMI)

Thats what happens to me !! Its soooo annoying isn't it, I'm bursting, I go to the toilet then only a tiny bit comes out, then 5 minutes later I need to go again.. Its really horrible and very frustrating..

Feels like my bladder is blocked.. :dohh:

Yep same as Louisa K. Have to plan my route anywhere around where toilets are!!!

I'm the same, and I think I must get up every hour of the night to go!!

Yep, the nights are the worst for me..

Seems like ages since I was able to have a 'fast wee wee' lol there's no pressure there anymore !! lol

tmi i know lol

The constant bathroom breaks are so much fun in pregnancy. UGH. My sleeping sucks because of it :)

story of my life... lol

Just getting ready for bed... ill have my bedtime wee and as i walk back to bed i'll be convinced i need to wee more... i'll try again and its just a dribble... How annoying!

I'm also convinced my little one is going to kick me so hard in the bladder one day that i'll pee myself. I'm sure this is not unheard of!

story of my life... lol

Just getting ready for bed... ill have my bedtime wee and as i walk back to bed i'll be convinced i need to wee more... i'll try again and its just a dribble... How annoying!

I'm also convinced my little one is going to kick me so hard in the bladder one day that i'll pee myself. I'm sure this is not unheard of!

Actually, the fun part is when baby is bigger and is pushing on your bladder AND you sneeze! Oops!

My bladder is knacked since my first just 14 months ago...even tho I did my kegels every day when pregnant and after too. (mind you stress incontinence is big on my mum's side so I had no chance of escaping it)..and now Im only about 5 weeks ( I think) I'm already suffering. I have a 30 min walk to work and back every day which is gonna be hell as the months go by. I'll have to get one of those cathetar things you get in hospital ;oD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->