I could kick myself so hard!! So fed up of this!!

Lyrah

Mummy to my beautiful H<3
Reaction score
Ok. Someone please shoot me now.

Some of you may remember me saying I had lots of EWCM the other day. Turns out since I'm not pregnant, I was ovulating.. so I did BD anyway just incase. Today I have light brown spotting when I wipe. It works out that I'm 7dpo. Just in time for implantation.:muaha:

So now.. It's got me thinking. And now I'm very annoyed at myself for realizing my dates etc because now all I'm going to be thinking AGAIN is 'Is this it..?'

Seriously, I can't take it again this month. I don't want to think about it. I don't want to symptom spot. I don't even want to try this month.

But now, I'm thinking it could be implantation!!

:hissy::hissy:

What is wrong with me?!?! I can't do this anymore!!!

Awwww..hang in there Lyrah hunny! You may just be getting your BFP after all! Go try doing something relaxing to take your mind off of this. You cant be driving yourself insane like this! Take care and if you have an IM program on your comp and need to talk...feel free to IM me anytime! Take care hun and keep your chin up.:hugs:

Well at least it would not be a hormone imbalance because it would just be that you Oed later. At least you :sex: when you got the EWCM and did not miss that chance to have these signs. This time just be more careful about your excitement (easier said than done I know). I wish you luck and hope you get more PMA and feel better.

Thanks girls :)

I'm getting on my own nerves.. After all of this and my disappointment today.. I suddenly thought about it and it clicked. I was so wrapped up in all that testing that during that time a new life could have been in the process of being created and I had no clue about it at all!

Any way of forcing myself not to think about it? I really will try anything not to think about it so any advice would be fantastic :)

:dohh:

:hugs:

uh oh! start a new activity and try to keep your mind off of it! choose a long novel and make it your goal to finish the book, before you test,and dont test until a few days after your missed period! and good luck keeping sane! :hug:

As I said on msn, have a long bath, cuddle with OH, a good sleep and think of tomorrow as another day!

Rest spend the next 2 weeks enjoying your OH company hun , Have some U time :) .
Keep us all company here on BnB yayyy .
Then in two weeks , Take a test sweety . If its Pink and visable to a naked eye straight away then u never know :) .
Good luck hunny . xxxxxx .

Thank you :)

I just need to chill out about everything and relax.. I'm panicking far too much and it can't be good for me!

So.. am going to tell OH that I'm feeling stressed and need to take my mind off it so he knows.. and he will hopefully be able to come up with some things to keep me occupied, he's always good like that :)

So.. roll on relaxation and happiness and goodbye to obsessing.

BFP, hope to see you soon.

As for AF, come if you want m'dear.

As for this month.. I'm just going to chill out.

(Hopefully I can keep to this plan!)

So.. ROLL ON PMA!

Do you work? You may want to look into getting a part time job if you don't, just to keep your mind off of things. You can also look into volunteering. Anything that takes your mind off of being online, looking up symptoms, chart trolling, etc. When I'm busy with my kids or doing volunteer work, I really don't think about TTC because I am so preoccupied helping them or helping others.

Best wishes!

you no my advice hunni take care and hugggggggggggggge hugs
xxxxxxxxx

Do you work? You may want to look into getting a part time job if you don't, just to keep your mind off of things. You can also look into volunteering. Anything that takes your mind off of being online, looking up symptoms, chart trolling, etc. When I'm busy with my kids or doing volunteer work, I really don't think about TTC because I am so preoccupied helping them or helping others.

Best wishes!

Yeah I work 4 days a week doing shifts, so am always kept busy rushing around on my feet haha. I wish I could take up something else alongside it but I know that I'd just get far too tired cos work drains all energy from me anyway.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->