I could literally go all day without eating...

ColorMeFamous

Mommy to 2 and an angel 💛
Reaction score
I just feel so full all day!! I obviously force myself to eat but has anyone else gin through this? I'm only 29 weeks. This is my second viable pregnancy and I never had this with my first lol. I haven't gained any weight since 25 weeks. I don't know if its because of this or what. My doctor didn't seem concerned? He said I am actually still measuring one week ahead.

Consider yourself lucky. I feel starved every hour and my MW has seriously gotten on my case about weight gain.

As long as you are eating enough to stay healthy and your doctor isn't concerned, you're fine.

How much have you gained overall? It's weird for me, some
days I can't stop eating and some days I have a couple of apples for lunch and I am no longer hungry... Although I have gained about 2/2.5 kilos in the last 3 weeks (since 25 weeks) so I would love to stop gaining now!!

I'm the same. I've been forcing myself to eat snacks throughout the day but when you put a meal in front of me I just pick at it.

As long as your doctor isn't worried I'd say its fine. Just try and eat plenty of fruit and veg etc. Just eat as much as you can. I presume if baby needed anymore you would feel hungrier anyway?

I'm actually measuring a week ahead as well even though I haven't put on weight for a few weeks.

I'm like this on and off, I don't generally get hungry but when I do I eat and eat, lol.

Haha yeah so true!! In the beginning I just ate like crazy so I gained 22 lbs I believe. So a decent amount lol.

I wouldn't be concerned about it. I am actually in the same boat-- I generally don't have much of an appetite, and can't eat more than a little bit at a time. I graze throughout the day. Just make sure you are still getting your fluids. I haven't gained much weight during my pregnancy, but was overweight to start with, as of 31 weeks I've gained 7 lbs. My doctor is not concerned, I am also measuring a week ahead. I think people just react differently to pregnancy. As long as you are eating enough throughout the day for bubs to live and grow off of, and you aren't measuring behind I think you shouldn't be too worried! :hugs:

Okay thanks!! With my first I gained like 60 lbs and with this one I have just stopped. I'm sure if my doctor suspected I had the same thing as my mom, they would say something. I'm going to look up the symptoms and see if I have any.

I've been the same way. Most days I eat an egg for breakfast and for lunch some crackers and cheese. Through out the day i'll nibble on a little fruit and then i don't eat much for dinner. I drink a lot of water, though. And i take my vitamins so i'm not concerned. Today was the first day i felt really hungry. I'm a big advocate of listening to my body.

I eat like I did before I was pregnant. Sometimes less. I've gained since 25 weeks, but I gain about 1lb every 3 weeks. With my last pregnancies I gained so much weight. LOL Not sure if it's because they were boys and I'm now having a girl.. or I just don't give in to the whole, I'm pregnant and eating for two thing.

Anyway, I saw my doc recently and I thought she was going to be really upset with me because I'm not gaining the typical 1-2 lbs per week, but she said I'm doing great. I even got a growth scan and at 31 weeks she was 4.5 lbs, which is way bigger than any of my boys!

Oh dear I lost interest in food at about 30weeks...just snacking and on 1meal a day.its d only way I can sleep at nite. Now at 37weeks..food is the enemy bcos of indigestion and heartburn..nothin helps so I steer clear of food..have a small 'meal' at about 2pm and water an milk for the rest of the day. I dont get hungry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->