I couldn't help myself!

CoralInGold

Reaction score
The last time I tested was when I got my BFP at 11dpo! I think I've held out pretty well... until now... I just needed to know that they are growing nicely. It's so nice to see my FRER is darker than the control line! All those months of squinting to see the faintest line & there it is as bold as day :cloud9:

Is my digi ok though? I would of thought it would be going into the 3+ by now...

image.jpg

You are only going onto 5 weeks so 2-3 is accurate as its estimates conception time based on level of hcg. I would not depend on the digi as they are often inacurate.

Tests looks good!! And I've so been wanting to test again. Lol. I just want one frer to see my test line darker then the control line. Wonder if I could hide it from my DH if I do it? ;) Lol

Don't believe those bloody digitals. I hate the things and have vowed never to use them again. I wouldn't progress past 2-3 and then realised it's because I go for a wee so bloomin' frequently, and your HCG urine levels are never constant! I eventually got a 3+ just before 6 weeks after holding my wee for hours and only taking a couple of sips of water. Trust the FRER which looks fab! Congrats xxx

Hey your test look great...

Exactly like mine actually, the test line is waay darker, still got a 2-3 weeks, I had my bloood drawn yesterday at 4w5d and it was 1338... no wonder still 2-3 weeks, needs to be over 2000... hoping tomorrow it's a 3+.

good luck and congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->