I did not mean it that way!!!

Wow how immature of your Dad, what a baby. :wacko:

Well isnt he just showing his maturity eh!
I think it was a lovely status for your sister. Dont feel bad, you cant help it if he's taken it the way he has.

Very odd reaction?
Is he used to having the attention and hes just clawing some back?
I think it was a lovely one!
x

Yes he always thinks everything is about him and loves attention x

What a plonk. Your dad rather than seeing the compliment of his daughter and the support from her sister immediately looks at how he has been over looked.

Your dad needs to grow up and act like a PARENT, an adult and stop thinking the world revolves around him and his achievements.

Well done to your sister.

What kind of congratulations will she get from Daddy though...'yeah well, I got blah blah blah?' rather than your good old fashioned 'I'm so proud of my daughter' :dohh:

Wow, that is an odd response from a grown man! He should just be happy for your sister! xx

Is your dad closer to 15 or closer to 50? sounds really immature to me, he should be happy rather.

That was a nice status, i'd just ignore your dad, how immature of him xx

I saw your status and thought it was lovely!!!! Typical that someone would take it a differed way than it was intended x

Oh my god, what a giant baby! Narcissistic much?! Or maybe he just doesn't think he has much to offer except his brains. Either way, a pretty sad way for a grown man to behave, especially towards his daughter.

If your Dad is a mature student and did his final year when your sister did her first then I see why he would be upset not to be mentioned at the same time, although I would still find it an odd reaction. If he got his degree ages ago then his reaction was crazy and you would think that he would see one daughter nicely congratulating another. It also shows he is not the 'brains of the family' if he acts that immaturely.

Not it's not recent hun he got it nearly 3 years ago :) x

He's being a bit self-obsessed. It's his child you're talking about! Most parents would prefer praise for their children than for themselves. that's very childish of him :wacko:

Has he congratulated your sister?

Seems a very odd thing to say...what happended when ppl congratulated you on your children...did he wonder where his congrats were for having you?

Has he congratulated your sister?

Seems a very odd thing to say...what happended when ppl congratulated you on your children...did he wonder where his congrats were for having you?

Yeah I think so hun x

:wacko: Sorry but his reaction just proves how right your status was. More to brains than just books and degrees. His reaction is just mental.

congratulations to your sister!

how immature of your dad though. who seriously thinks about themselfs when someone gets an achievement like that! he should be proud of her! not thinking about himself

I think your dad is taking it the wrong way. Obviously you didn't mean he wasn't intelligent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->