I didn't think it would take this long to get preggo...

Guppy051708

2 by Sea 2 by Land
Reaction score
Our first cycle diligently TTC (charting, temping, :sex: pattern, OPKing, etc) we got pregnant. We MCed that child. Then we tried again (diligently TTC, same as last time). We got pregnant our first cycle with that baby as well. (everything went well our baby is almost 9 months old). Anyways, we diligently TTC for one cycle. And then we decided to NTNP as thats a lot less invasive and its not so much a "chore". Well we have now been NTNP for 4 cycles (so a total of "trying" to get pregnant, persay for 5 months now). I know to some people 5 months doesn't seem like that long, but for us it is because we got pregnant so easily before. Why oh why is this time so different? Sometimes, i feel like there is something wrong. I just dont understand why it was so easy a year or two ago but now its taking so much longer. Ugh. Im really just thinking out loud but i didn't think it would take this long.

Sorry it's taking a while! Remember you only have about a 20% chance of getting pregnant each month that you do everything right! You were very fortunate to get pregnant the first cycle last time! I hope you get your BFP soon and try not to worry too much! :)

very fortunate.... 5 months is nothing when you are NTNP...... the whole point i belive of NTNP is to enjoy sexy time with a result of a baby at the end when the time is right, if you want to be pregnant quickly then it seems TTC was working better for you....

x

I understand what your saying you say I've been trying for 5 months and people are like, "that's nothing." And then you start to wonder.. There MUST be something wrong. I totally understand that.. It's difficult not to wonder. But the truth most likely is that everything is fine and it's just taking a little longer this time.. We are also TTC our second. We got pregnant right away with our daughter. And it's been 8 months now. I really feel like my hormones are FINALLY getting back to more normal though.. Good luck and Baby dust!!

Ps. I also had a water birth with my first how was your experience?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->