I don't know if I am having dreams or losing my mind!

TMonster

Reaction score
I swear last night after I went to bed I started having bumps like hives all over my body with horrible itching. I was convinced that I had some type of issue and I am pretty sure I wasn't dreaming/hallucinating. In fact I even think when DH came to bed I told him that I thought I had OC and will need to be induced right away because there is a problem with my liver and I can't stop scratching. I told him that I even feel it on my face and mouth and maybe I should take some benadryl.

At some point I fell asleep. When I woke up today I totally forgot about it until I went into the kitchen and saw brown liquid all over the floor and counter and was trying to figure out what on earth could have possibly happened to my kitchen overnight and I had some vague recollection of DH telling me that the kitchen might smell like root beer (he knows I hate the smell) because he spilled a bunch of it last night by accident. Suddenly I remembered all that itching but I have no rash, no bumps, no itching, nothing!

I think I am losing my mind!

You could have been awake and dreaming at the same time. My brother had a sleep disorder as a small child and frequently woke up but would have a layer of the dream still going on for him so it would be like an overlay. He was seeing reality but also a few elements of the dream. I know that it's possible for anyone to experience this every once and a while and that it can be more common in pregnancy due to hormonal changes. You could have been partially asleep and experiencing that while you were also semi conscious to have a conversation and vaguely remember the experience in a real life setting.

I wouldn't worry about it unless you actually start seeing a rash that doesn't go away or unless you experience it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->