I dont know what to dooo!!!

tashalina

Reaction score
Hi ladies, im sooo confused! My cycles are normally regular, last cycle was 44 days long but my nurse advised me to treat that as a one off and work on 28 days again for this cycle...

So I have been using OPK, I got a fairly faint line on CD 17 but then nothing after!! I cant see a line at all now. Does this mean I OV around the 17th and just missed the surge by only testing late afternoon? Or am I still to OV??

I dont chart/temp so have nothing to check against...and its my first month using OPK so am new to all this!

Hope this makes sense lol

my cycle... as always been the same but as soon as i started ttc they decide to come late so all i did was got a acio ovulation calendar (online downlode) an put 28 days in an tride on the day it said. then after that day changed it to 30 then an did the same then so on when finished all the dates i put it back to 28 weeks now im just going to start testing on the date it says. but to be honist my boobs have changed (painfull for a week or so now )tied, weeing loads, want to eat more, blowting, an more....
so hopefully it as worked 4 me. fingers crossed for you 2 hun xx

For the OPKs the lines have to be the same colour or darker, so I don't think you have missed your O window yet - you might have another few days to go - try looking at your CM as well - if is gets to the consistency of egg whites, or very watery, you could be close or at O - how many cycles are you TTC - have you thought about temping? This is really the only reliable method for checking ovulation.

well around the same time as I got the line on the OPK I had ewcm, it has pretty much dried up now I think. I have read on peeonastick.com that although most test say to use one a day at approx 2pm, one lady tested like this:

On Day 14 of my cycle, I tested at 11:30 p.m. The test was negative (the result line is fairly dark, but not as dark as the test line.)

On Day 15, I tested at 10:00 a.m., only 10.5 hours after my previous test. By this time, the test was positive, and my LH surge had been detected.

Again that same day, I tested at 4:30 p.m, only 17 hours after the previous day's negative test. This test was positive; I was still surging.

And once again that day, I tested, this time at 8:00 p.m. The test was now negative, indicating my LH surge had ended-- and this was still only 20.5 hours after the previous day's test. Therefore, my entire surge lasted less than 24 hours. If I had not taken the additional tests, but followed the instruction to test "every day around the same time," I would have taken a test later that night and missed my surge altogether.

So if I had my surge early in the morning, and it was a short surge, I may have missed it?

Has anyone else had a random faint line on an OPK and then not got their positive result lseveral days later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->