I don't know?

Quicksand

Reaction score
Also posted in TTC #1:

Hey ladies! The last couple months my af has been weird.. in april I had 2 af's, in may I was 2 weeks late and now I'm just over a week late again this month. Now I track all my periods with an app on my phone and it told me that my projected af should have started on the 6th of June (even with all the previous mix-ups the months before).. The reason I'm writing this thread is because my FI and I had unprotected sex the night before my expected period (so the 5th of june) ..the next day no period. Two days later I had some spotting when I wiped (tmi sorry) and I thought my period was coming, but nothing. Two more days went by and I had the same spotting.. still no af though. I've also had a dull and sometimes sharp pain in my lower left abdomen. I made an appt with my doc, but in the meantime I wanted to know if any of you have experienced this before? I don't know if it's even possible that I'm preggo because I heard it's very unlikely to get preggo the day before your period.. however since it didn't come maybe I ovulated late and there is a chance..:shrug:

Hiya hun. i had sex the day before my period 12 days ago. yesterday i had a throbbing pulsey ache near my.left towards my bladder/ groin. i had a mc in march. had af 28th feb got a positive on 17th march. ive had heavy bleeding irregular since. do a first response early test. i got a positive at 2.5 weeks xx

Ok, thank you! I haven't tested yet just because I don't want to spend the money if it's just gonna be negative.. :/

Update.. I took a pt this morning and BFN ..no sign of AF at all. This is just really confusing. I've heard that 8 days late is still too early and that bfp sometimes doesn't show up until you're 2 weeks late.. but who knows lol

Please keep us posted..im kinda going through the same thing.. Bt bf and i had sex on the 24 May.. 27 May i had a very weird period it was extremely light,didnt even fill a pad wont also fill up a pantyliner. The bleeding was light brown.. A week later i became naueasous..2 days later i began having abdominal cramping on the left side till 2day...

Please keep us posted..im kinda going through the same thing.. Bt bf and i had sex on the 24 May.. 27 May i had a very weird period it was extremely light,didnt even fill a pad wont also fill up a pantyliner. The bleeding was light brown.. A week later i became naueasous..2 days later i began having abdominal cramping on the left side till 2day...

I def will! The quickest the doc could get me in was monday so hopefully I'll know whats happening then. As of today still no af, still have the lower left abdominal cramping and early this morning (3 am) I woke up with a bad headache and having to use the restroom.. this is so frustrating but I guess all I can do is wait:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->