I dont no how im going to cope

linz1988

Reaction score
I really dont no how im going to cope with this all
Day nausea and sickness three times a day.. Its so stressful i just want to feel better again! I constantly feel queasy .. The only time i get a relief is when im sleeping but then when i wake up in the night for the toilet i cant sleep because of how sick i feel!
6 more weeks of this will kill me :(

I feel like this will be my last pregnancy because i cant go through this again :'(

I know how you feel, have you tried any meds?

There are medications you can take that are safe during pregnancy if you're not coping. Morning sickness is a revolting feeling.
Go see your Dr.

So sorry you feel so bad. :( It hasn't hit me yet, but I'm waiting for it. With #2 I felt sick from about 6-20ish weeks. I didn't think the ms was ever going to end. I tried the zofran (<- I think that's what it's called?) and it made me so constipated... I opted to deal with the ms and have normal BMs lol

Ive just started trying the vitamin v6.. But im going to ask my doctor for the MS TAblets he gave me
Last time even though they didnt work they may work this time ! I cant beleve that its got the the point were im actually waking up and bein sick! Im
Scared of gettin hospitalised for dehydration

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"