i dont no wot else 2 do....!!!!

~PurpleSky~

Reaction score
hey guys

i just wanna let sum stuff off me chest, ive had the same bestm8 4 7 yrs ive always been there 4 her so wen she got pregnant at 16 i did everyfink i cud for her she then got pregnant agen at 19, shes got a lovely little girl and boy,
my friend then married the father her kids (they have always had a rocky relationship shes always cheated on him) at 20 the split up and he moved out
but ever since they split up she goes out 3 times a week she takes drugs and sleeps around, i no she needs her fun but 3 times aweek is abit 2 much i just feel like shes not the same person anymore she doesnt care
her daughter started skool this yr shes 4 and still in nappies!!! shes home everyday she has no job she sud b pushin her little girl 2 use the potty or tolilet at this age!!
her other child hes 2 and hes not even started using his nappy!! her ex husband is sayin hes gonna take the kids off her cuz shes a unfit mum

all her sister is worried about her and tried talkin 2 her they have fell out now so i had a heart 2 heart with her and told her she needs to sort her head out for the kids and then it gives no reason her her ex husband 2 wanna take the kids, she seemed 2 listen i sed i wud stay in wiv her at the weekends
she told me she doesnt like the person she is anymore and nos she needs to say in i was soooo proud of her 2 admit this!! i fort i have gotten sumwhere wiv her, now 2day i go on facebook and shes planning on goin out at the weekend she cudnt even make it a week am sooo disapointed in her and upset i dont no wot else i can do!! i luv her sooo much but i can watch her do this anymore

wot do u guys think i sud do?? sorry 4 goin on

Awww hun, this must be a very difficult situation. To be honest, with the drugs and stuff, her ex could possibly have a case (I don't know too much about these things), so maybe you need to have a good sit down with her and explain that you are worried, the reasons why, including the fact that you are worried her kids might be taken off her if she doesn't improve her lifestyle. Other than that, I am not sure what you could do.

Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->