I don't post here often...

Kelly9

Reaction score
We've just passed the 10 month mark since I delivered my Hannah at 18 weeks, I am also 21 weeks pregnant now with another beautiful little girl, our second chance at raising a daughter.

I cried everyday for Hannah till sometime in second trimester with this little one, it wasn't till a few days ago that I realized I no longer needed to cry everyday and that I hadn't been. Our rainbow "tulip" has brought us much joy which has made the healing of our loss a bit easier to live through. I have from time to time called tulip, Hannah, while mindlessly talking to her but I know my Hannah wouldn't mind because it just shows her how much we love her and still think about her.

This pregnancy is the second hardest thing I think I've ever been/ am going through, it is filled with worry over every little twinge and ache and I pray many times a day that tulip arrives here safe and sound and at full term.

Just wanted to share some thoughts and let you all know that I often think of all you lovely ladies who have just lost or previously lost a child and wish nothing but the best for you and your families.

<3 Tiffany, mama to a beautiful son, a gorgeous angel daughter and my rainbow tulip

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so so very sorry for your loss of Hannah . Thank you for taking the time to come back for us.. It means a lot.. Wish all the best with your little rainbow
XOXOOXO Andrea :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you so much kelly9. It helps me so much to know that rainbows are on the way. I hope for all of us.

Hi Kelly im so sorry for the loss of your little Hannah. Im sure she is watching over you all everyday and looking after little tulip. I hope the rest of your pregnancy flies by and you have your rainbow safe and sound before you know it. Ive suffered a loss like you, i lost my son jacob in february and i think about him constantly. Im pregnant at the moment and every little twinge has me in a total panic - all i can do is pray that life isnt so cruel this time round because we love this LO so much already. Sending you and hannah lots of hugs xx

And sending you and jacob lots of hugs to and rainbow of course :) I expected my rainbow pregnancy to be difficult just didn't think it would be this difficult. 11 days till V day such an important day but I won't feel relaxed till I've seen 30 weeks.

Hi this gives me hope! We lost our son Oliver 18/11/12 :((( 22+2weeks. He was so beautiful and a very planned much wanted little boy! It's been a week today and I am totally distraught. Thank you for posting it just shows me that it's ok to try again! I never wanted Oliver to feel we have forgotten him. I am sorry for you losses every one and will be looking here to see how you all are.xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->