I don't think I see anything, but...

N

nicholatmn

https://i30.tinypic.com/29ctlon.jpg

I posted this on the "BFN's Add Yours!!!" thread and natasja32 thought she saw something. So I sent the picture to 3 people. 2 thought they saw something, and one didn't at all.

I'm 12dpo with a LP of 16 - 17 days. AF is due the 19th or 20th of August.

I've been making negatives, greyscales, and sharpening images of this to see if there is any chance there could be something faint. My eyes play tricks and I see one if I turn my head sideways or something silly like that.

not sure wether i can or not :? but its early days......good luck !

hmm, i can see soemthing very very faint but I can't see it on the inverted one!

hmm, i can see soemthing very very faint but I can't see it on the inverted one!

You can? I thought I did, but it goes away! I'm so confused! I thought FRER should be able to pick up on this!

Unless I ovulated 3 days later like the ovulation calculators predicted. But my temps don't match up.

Thank you girls! I'm almost crying. I can't decide if I do or don't see anything!! You all must have some super eyes!
xx

Do you see anything when looking at it (as in looking at the real thing)

X

Do you see anything when looking at it (as in looking at the real thing)

X

I wasn't sure. That is why I took the photo. It looks the same way. Like, I thought maybe there was a line on the test, but when I looked again, I didn't see it.

Well I defo see something, are you retesting in the morning or waiting a days?

X

Well I defo see something, are you retesting in the morning or waiting a days?

X

I think since I've already tested once at 10dpo and this one at 12dpo that I might wait until the 20th when AF should be here... If AF isn't here, there should possibly be enough to show on a test?

OMG that's 5 days away. I'm a POAS Whore so would test everyday :rofl:

Well good luck honey!

X

OMG that's 5 days away. I'm a POAS Whore so would test everyday :rofl:

Well good luck honey!

X

Well, I have three tests left (1 clearblue easy, 1 clearblue digital and 1 FRER). I could possibly test any time, but I figure it would be better just to wait and not have another one of these instances. :D

And thank you! :)

oh, and if AF comes, next month I'm going to be a PIAC whore, no lie. 25 ovulation tests and 10 pregnancy strips package I'll order for my 31 day cycle. lol

I can't tell if I'm seeing a line or "seeing" a line!!! I'm sorry I can't help you!! Test again!!!

I can def see a faint second line on the top one. Keep us posted!! Fingers crossed for u! :hugs:

I can't see anything but it seems like I can NEVER see the faint ones. Please oh please, test again...I'm dyin' to know. Good luck, hunni.

I can def see something on the first one... test again in a couple of days and hopefully it will be much darker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->