i dont wanna let him go - I'm really sad :(

mummy2jack

Reaction score
i have had to let my lo go with fob for first time today, broke my heart letting him go :( i know his dad has rights etc but the way he behaves sometimes makes me think he shouldn't. We are on and off all the time and i have realised today why i keep letting him come back.....if we act like we are together he wont take my beautiful boy away from me, if we split i have to think access and i really really dont want to let him go :( i know i dont have much choice but i feel so sad and think i could cope with the shit if it means i dont have to let him go :( :(

Hun, my heart goes out to you, you just need to do what you think is right and best for you and baby xx

Big hugs. Holly started having overnights with her daddy when she was 8 months old. Broke my heart, but it was and is the right thing to do for us.

He isn't taking your boy from you - you are his mummy and nothing will ever ever change that. xx

Once you get used to him being with his daddy (and you will, I promise) you might even come to enjoy the bit of 'you' time. When he is with him, try not to sit driving yourself mad - go for coffee with friends, or go for a manicure, or read a book, or pamper yourself, or go to the cinema, or read a book, or have a nap!

It gets easier xxx

:hugs::hugs: Be strong, I'm sure it'll get easier! And with the you time, just remember the huge smiles you'll get when he comes back! And all for you, too! :baby:

Thanks girls, i know i have to do whats right by my lo and its not my place to play god between him and his daddy but how do you seperate the feelings? :(

it is difficult hun, i miss Mya sooooo much when she goes to her dads, the reason u say for u and him being off and on was exactly why it took me soooo long to leave myas dad, and when i look back i should have done it earlier than i did, then the first time came for her to go to her dads after we had split and my heart was breaking, she was going friday night till sunday as I moved bk to my family in surrey and he is still in luton.

But when she came back on the sunday she was full of smiles and lots of hugs n kisses where exchanged from me AND her lol.

i know it doesnt help u now but it will get easier and as someone else said you will start to enjoy the free time.

im here if you ever wanna talk xxxxxxxxx

i didn't know what to do with myself today, even thinking bout not bein with him is makin me cry as i type :(
So much has been said between me and fob, i actually hate him at the moment. i know that will calm down but in the mean time how am i meant to be amicable with him? he has not been the father he promised to be...far from it. My head is such a mess :(

poor u,how are u doing?
u say hes not been much of a father so far-has he been supporting u financially?how often is he getting the LO?
make sure u make arrangements for urself like meeting up with friends going for a swim etc so u are doing something with ur time rather than sitting worrrying x

:hugs:

Aw it must be so hard!

The one thing I would say though is that you shouldnt put up with a relationship that makes you feel so bad. I know seeing your LO go away must be heartbreaking but this will get easier in time. If you stay in a relationship thats not working you'll end u miserable.

xxx

i didn't know what to do with myself today, even thinking bout not bein with him is makin me cry as i type :(
So much has been said between me and fob, i actually hate him at the moment. i know that will calm down but in the mean time how am i meant to be amicable with him? he has not been the father he promised to be...far from it. My head is such a mess :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

its so hard hun isnt it, myas dad promised to be this amazing daddy who was going to provide for us and make life great, instead he stole money from me, took drugs and sat on his butt all day doing nothing. spoke to me like i was something he wipped off his shoe etc etc.

Its hard to be amicable with them when there is so many feelings in the air.

I walked away from my home (as her dad wouldnt leave), all my friends and everything i had known as a mum.

I actually didnt speak to him for a month or so and he made no effort to try and contact me. it was only when christmas and her birthday began to approach that he got back in contact. and we arranged that he can collect her from me and i will pick her up. We dont really speak unless its about mya and if he tries to start on the me and him issue I simply say in a calm voice.......we are talking because of mya this is not about us anymore its about her.

i hope ur ok today :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

its so hard hun isnt it, myas dad promised to be this amazing daddy who was going to provide for us and make life great, instead he stole money from me, took drugs and sat on his butt all day doing nothing. spoke to me like i was something he wipped off his shoe etc etc.

Its hard to be amicable with them when there is so many feelings in the air.

I walked away from my home (as her dad wouldnt leave), all my friends and everything i had known as a mum.

I actually didnt speak to him for a month or so and he made no effort to try and contact me. it was only when christmas and her birthday began to approach that he got back in contact. and we arranged that he can collect her from me and i will pick her up. We dont really speak unless its about mya and if he tries to start on the me and him issue I simply say in a calm voice.......we are talking because of mya this is not about us anymore its about her.

i hope ur ok today :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks hun xx i'm ok he's just messin with my head. Spoke to him this morning and he was his usual self, cocky arrogant and talkin to me like i'm nothing when tryin to sort access. Then when i say ok, we've sorted it so no need to talk anymore, leave me alone and lets get on with not bein together he then turns it round that he loves me and will never walk away. its driving me mad. Everyone hates him, even i dont like him half of the time yet i cant seem to let go :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->