I Don't Want To Wait!

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
Like the title says! i really don't want to have to wait for another little babi :dohh: fact is i know i have too haha .. wish college would hurry up and finish so i can get baby making :rofl: x

Yes you WILL wait missy or I'll come kick your ass! lol x

lol Don't I know that feeling! You are sooooo sensible for waiting! I am doing babies THEN college hahaha I'm so impatient... Then again, hubby is just as keen! (which is a bit of luck really, isn't it!)

How does your OH feel about having more kids? I hope your time at college goes quickly for you! I can't imagine feeling broody for that long! lol (how long are you looking at btw?) I justify it with, "Anna needs a brother or sister!!" but it's really just because I'm greedy!! lmao

yeah i got to wait till after college to move out, i tink ill go to london, cause i cant hack colchester any longer, nor living with my folkes, i want to get out and do something.

Aww Rachel. :hugs: Just focus on your beautiful baby boy right now and school and the time will fly by!!

I know how you feel hun, wishing the time away! We shouldn't though, will probably look back and think god i wish i was 17 again haha xxx

Some days I want to wait for 4 years and some days I want to start TTC NOW!!! Talk about hormonal lol, I know the sensible part of me would enjoy some solid sleep before I get pregnant again.

aww poor rach hope it passes soon honey, good on you for waiting till after college :hugs:

lol Don't I know that feeling! You are sooooo sensible for waiting! I am doing babies THEN college hahaha I'm so impatient... Then again, hubby is just as keen! (which is a bit of luck really, isn't it!)

How does your OH feel about having more kids? I hope your time at college goes quickly for you! I can't imagine feeling broody for that long! lol (how long are you looking at btw?) I justify it with, "Anna needs a brother or sister!!" but it's really just because I'm greedy!! lmao

How long? erm just once i have a decent job and got money together and my own place, so probably 2 years (3 knowing my luck :dohh: ha)
An he loves kids, his ex - girlfriend is pregnant with his baby and is so happy, never stops saying oh my god am gunna be a daddy! haha, i can make him one too haha x

I want another but am waiting until I find a decent bloke & ive finished education :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->