I Don't Want To Wait!

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by Jayden'sMummy, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Jayden'sMummy

Jayden'sMummy Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx

Like the title says! i really don't want to have to wait for another little babi :dohh: fact is i know i have too haha .. wish college would hurry up and finish so i can get baby making :rofl: x

2. AppleBlossom

AppleBlossom Guest

Yes you WILL wait missy or I'll come kick your ass! lol x

3. Jayden'sMummy

:rofl: haha *runs + hides* ahh haha x

4. TashaAndBump

TashaAndBump Guest

lol Don't I know that feeling! You are sooooo sensible for waiting! I am doing babies THEN college hahaha I'm so impatient... Then again, hubby is just as keen! (which is a bit of luck really, isn't it!)

How does your OH feel about having more kids? I hope your time at college goes quickly for you! I can't imagine feeling broody for that long! lol (how long are you looking at btw?) I justify it with, "Anna needs a brother or sister!!" but it's really just because I'm greedy!! lmao

5. MissPolley

MissPolley Mum of one

yeah i got to wait till after college to move out, i tink ill go to london, cause i cant hack colchester any longer, nor living with my folkes, i want to get out and do something.

6. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

Aww Rachel. :hugs: Just focus on your beautiful baby boy right now and school and the time will fly by!!

7. princess_x0

princess_x0 Well-Known Member

I know how you feel hun, wishing the time away! We shouldn't though, will probably look back and think god i wish i was 17 again haha xxx

8. luckyme225

luckyme225 Well-Known Member

Some days I want to wait for 4 years and some days I want to start TTC NOW!!! Talk about hormonal lol, I know the sensible part of me would enjoy some solid sleep before I get pregnant again.

9. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

aww poor rach hope it passes soon honey, good on you for waiting till after college :hugs:

10. Jayden'sMummy

How long? erm just once i have a decent job and got money together and my own place, so probably 2 years (3 knowing my luck :dohh: ha)
    An he loves kids, his ex - girlfriend is pregnant with his baby and is so happy, never stops saying oh my god am gunna be a daddy! haha, i can make him one too haha x

11. Younglutonmum

Younglutonmum Mummy To Maya & Bump

I want another but am waiting until I find a decent bloke & ive finished education :D

12. Jayden'sMummy

You'll find a decent bloke soon :D theres not many out there but when you find him it will be so worth it :D xx

13. MissPolley

MissPolley Mum of one

cource u will its only a matter of time babes :)