I fear for my child!

Weenie19

Reaction score
I am so unbelievably stressed out. Ive got terrible morning sickness, a toddler who's hit the terrible twos, an unsupportive partner and now my family are trying to tip me over the edge.

Todays issue: my brother said he'd come and see us today to see his only neice at Christmas. Now he wants us to travel to him in the storms as he has his friends over. He is spending Christmas day with these friends so its not like he wont see them but clearly they are more important.

Apparently im being difficult by not taking my toddler in a storm to a house of drunk men for the afternoon? ?? Let alone I cant stop throwing up x

I assume he doesn't have children or a wife lol. Sorry it just seems like a blockhead move on his part. I'm sure he just hasn't thought it through but it sounds like the straw breaking your back at this point. Sorry you are stressing and still try to enjoy your holidays! :hugs:

:hugs: it's his loss :hugs: she won't remember :winkwink: look after yourself my lovely xxxxxxxxx

Ummm...you are RIGHT, you DON'T take your toddler out in a snowstorm to be with a bunch of intoxicated men, uncle or not!

Sheesh, I'm sorry. Make this holiday special for you, and your child, and forget about all of the rest! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->