I feel bad for getting angry..

S

Serene123

but I can't do it anymore.. I can't get her nappy on without sticking my leg over her to hold her still whilst I put her nappy on, which results in her screaming at me and.. :hissy:

What has to be done...has to be done, she'll grow out of soon, its usual just the first few weeks that they learn they can do it,paige was like that, a stern no now and she doesn't move...

How about giving her something in her hands to distract her??
x x

oh god you think thats bad , try getting clothes on Ella!! Bloody hell its the worst time, i have to restrain her just to get anything on her :(

Jasmine is the same hon :), she tries to get away whilst im changing her then when I straighten her up she screams at me :(

It's been happening for months but she would sit still if she held the Sudocrem, and ONLY the Sudocrem.. Now she bites the lid off in 10 seconds, literally, I can't use it and she just won't stay still :cry:

oh toria charlies just started it, trying to get away when im changing his bum, i hate it when he crys too its awful! hope she grows out of it soon!

It's horrible isn't it? I get frustrated because it would take 5 seconds if she would lay still :hissy:

Thanks girls, this thread calmed me down alot :blush:

Oh dear - have I got this to come? :cry:
Erin just seems to always time it well - as soon as I clean her, take the dirty nappy away and just before I slide the new one under she pees and it goes everywhere. :dohh: I have to put a towel under her now.

I'd take a sudocream container, empty it and wash it out then superglue the lid down :rofl:

Hope she grows out of it soon hun :hugs:

That's such a good idea, I have an almost empty one!! Thank you Nic!!

Im sure i already replied to this about Caitlyn's nappy changing business :rofl:

is it a different thread?

empty sudocrem sounds like a good one

what happened to the one last night lol i have to pin leeon down sometimes but hes sooo strong :rofl:

The one last night was a jolly, haha, one, but now it's frustrating me :rofl:

Ever since Grace has been able to roll EVERY time I change her she tries to roll off. I find giving her the wet wipes distracts her because it's crinkly, I just check the tops fastened or she has the wipes out and sucks on them :dohh:

Just wait until she can actually get up and run away !!!! Dec hates having his bum changed and will run when he gets a chance, and if that means with a shitty bum then so be it !!!!! Lol I actually had to clean poop of my floor the other day because he ran away fell on his bum and got poo everywhere, now does that sound like fun !!! Lol

Just wait until she can actually get up and run away !!!! Dec hates having his bum changed and will run when he gets a chance, and if that means with a shitty bum then so be it !!!!! Lol I actually had to clean poop of my floor the other day because he ran away fell on his bum and got poo everywhere, now does that sound like fun !!! Lol

:sick:

have u tried giving her something interesting to hold like small toy till u change her , ciaran the same but once he has something to hold he just lay there nicely .. hope it gets better for u xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->