I feel bad for getting angry..

Just wait until she can actually get up and run away !!!! Dec hates having his bum changed and will run when he gets a chance, and if that means with a shitty bum then so be it !!!!! Lol I actually had to clean poop of my floor the other day because he ran away fell on his bum and got poo everywhere, now does that sound like fun !!! Lol

have seen a similar event with my friends 2 year old x its not nice :rofl:

Just wait until she can actually get up and run away !!!! Dec hates having his bum changed and will run when he gets a chance, and if that means with a shitty bum then so be it !!!!! Lol I actually had to clean poop of my floor the other day because he ran away fell on his bum and got poo everywhere, now does that sound like fun !!! Lol

have seen a similar event with my friends 2 year old x its not nice :rofl:

It was awful, but I did see the funny side of it :rofl:

how about super glueing the lid of the sudacrem?? make it a mission for her to get it open (as in impossible to open in the safest possible way)..if its possible

perservere....gotta be done, shes grow out of it eventually

h x

katie drives me mad doing this - i now give her a wipe t play with as long as her dummy is in. its the same when she comes out of the bath - it's a nightmare!

AGGGhhhh i just remembered i read a magazine when i was pregnant and a single father had written in a story

how hard ot was to change his sons nappy

apparently place a blanket over their top half and their head and they calm down

Brenn is the same way, and it drives me mad. He will pull his knees up and then together, forcing my hands away. I just want to smack him (NEVER WOULD) but ohhhh it just drives me nuts.

Brenn is the same way, and it drives me mad. He will pull his knees up and then together, forcing my hands away. I just want to smack him (NEVER WOULD) but ohhhh it just drives me nuts.

Leeon brings his knees up and croses his legs then wraps them round my arm so i cant do anything amazing how strong there little legs can be eh
sometimes he pushes my hands away too

It is a total pain but it does get easier. Not sure whether that's easier to hold them down without feeling guilty or easier to change their nappy :rofl: but things are easier now than when they were 6 months younger.

I found a trick to getting max to stay still , and thats giving him my cell phone haha maybe a bad habit but works every time ..Now he gets my older broken phone cause droll and my touch phone dont go well together hah

Oh no i thought Leo was bad for twisting round now I see what I have to come! They test the best of us sometimes!

I dress and change Charlotte up on the changing table, but I might have to put her on the floor from now on...she tried to CRAWL OFF OF IT, even though she had the restraining belt over her. She just flipped over and crawled out of it. YIKES!

Yeah we had to stop using the table ages ago. It just takes up room now! :rofl:

God it's such a nightmare, as soon as these nappies are all used, I'm going for pull-ups!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->