I feel broody..

T

Tilly

Is this normal??

Bethanie is only 9 months old, yet everytime we're in Next especially I feel broody when I look at baby boys clothes. I remember Terrie posting something like this a while ago and I felt a little broody at the time, but it went away.. now it's as if I actually do want another baby but I know we can't afford it and we're living with too many people to even be thinking about it!

How weird, do you think it's the pressure to have your kids at nice ages so they have a sibling to play with etc?? thats all I can think it would be lol. When I was giving birth it was "NO MORE KIDS!" lmao, when I had her it was "No kids for 5 years...", now it's "hmm, maybe soon" lol!:happydance:

PS - I posted this in the wrong forum!! grr

I didn't feel pressure to have mine close together, I just wanted them to enjoy each other. I was pregnant with my second when my first was 9mths. I loved having them close together and am glad I did, being all boys they really look out for each other and play so well.

Now my baby is 7yrs and I long for another, I would luv a little girl ( have all sons), but wouldn't complain if I had another son.

I get the same feeling you do, but it is when I look at girls clothes, or little baby girls in prams and now even seeing big baby bumps does it to me. I am such a sad case.

we're having another! go for it! lol

i love my age gap between mine :D

I was the same, I said no more for 5 years, then 3, then it was we will try this october, then we couldnt wait any longer and the implant came out in august. And now I wish it came out sooner becuase I long to be pregnant right now, im so impatient I dont want to wait for it to happen! Im very broody at the moment

I started getting broody when my 2nd was only about 5 weeks old. I was pregnant again when she was 4 months and I think its a great age gap.

Hi tilly

i know how you feel, my 3 cousins have just had babies, and going into mamma & pappa to buy gifts, i was like i want a baby.. Like you say they r expensive... My daughter she would of be good if she was a twin, she don't like to play on her own, needs company all the time...

Maybe you might win the lottery and have loads more kids :crib:

I'd love another really would but I have my work cut out with Summer and Jack.
I'm only 21 so waiting few years aint gonna hurt hopefully finish my uni course before I have another X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->