I feel horrible!!

2DDsWant1More

Reaction score
I have been really nauseous all evening and i cant even bring myself to move. Ugh! I just want to know for sure if I am preggers or not so that I can at least know what's happening. Test this am looked like a :bfn::nope:. Then it was like the symptoms kicked in high gear. I am supposed to wait a few days to test again, but I am going to try again tomorrow. Im starting to get confused with timing my days, tracking when to test and charting my symptoms. I just want my :bfp:! (Sorry for the rant, but I am totally in my feelings right now) :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

I have been really nauseous all evening and i cant even bring myself to move. Ugh! I just want to know for sure if I am preggers or not so that I can at least know what's happening. Test this am looked like a :bfn::nope:. Then it was like the symptoms kicked in high gear. I am supposed to wait a few days to test again, but I am going to try again tomorrow. Im starting to get confused with timing my days, tracking when to test and charting my symptoms. I just want my :bfp:! (Sorry for the rant, but I am totally in my feelings right now) :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

I COMPLETELY understand!! You have read my posts. I feel like all the symptoms I am having I have to be and I didn't know having sniffles and a stuffy nose was a symptom and I read that on here earlier and I was just asked by my coworkers today if I was ok because I keep sneezing and sniffling all day 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->