I feel huge!!!

mommy1984

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to put this out there to see if anyone else is like me!
Im on my 3rd pregnancy and I always show near enough straight away! But with this one i look about 4/5 months gone (im actually 9 weeks)! And the weird thing is I dont eat half as much as I did when i wasnt preggars!
Im kinda scared that im gonna end up looking like a big huge blob after 9 months!!!!

Would really like to know if anyone else feels like this?? xx

I want to start showing :) i know i wont though :) this is my first so lets see what happens! pictures?

Mommy1984.....im the same! when I went for my 10 week scan they thought I had turned up for my 20 week scan! lol

I'm almost 7 weeks but look about 4-5 months gone, this is also my third :)

This is my 2nd and I definitely feel like I look big. For me it might be a perception thing lol. I felt like I had put on 5-8lbs easy so far but at my first dr. appt but she said I only put on 3lbs. It sure doesn't feel like that. I feel like I put 3lbs on in my bbs alone. And I have a very definite bloat bump that doesn't go away! My middle is definitely VERY jiggly and I worry where the next 7 months are going to go as i've been eating less than I normally do also....

I want to start showing :) i know i wont though :) this is my first so lets see what happens! pictures?

you never know, one day your not showing you wake up the next day and you'll have a huge baby bump!!

thanks everyone, glad im not on my own! I have had to announce the pregnancy earlier than I wanted because of how big I am!

xx

im 5 weeks and got a lot of bloating but no real bump yet:( kinda looks like a little bump tho lol.

cant wait til i get one i want to be huge!!:)

I'm almost 7 weeks but look about 4-5 months gone, this is also my third :)

I am the same...almost 7 weeks along and look like i am 4-5 months along...And I feel HUGE and look huge...glad to see there are others feeling the same...this is almost my 3rd

This is my third and im feelin massive im between 6 and 9 weeks pregnant and have defo got bump/bloat!! x

I'm there too! Verry sad about it but nothing I can seem to do. I've been trying to keep my eating in check and go to the gym.

This is my 3rd and I have a bit of a bump but I don't think it's too huge..but I dunno, some days its bigger than other days lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->