I feel like crying

C

charlotte8

A few weeks back maybe 3, I was getting a very sharpe pain in my groin (bikini line) area just on one side. The pain wasnt just when Id move but id get it while lying down too and was also (sorry for tmi) getting lots of discharge to the point where a couple of times I went to the loo to check it wasnt blood. The doctor made me feel very silly but in the end had a nurse give me an internal to check I didnt have an infection. He didnt even ask anything about the pain. This all passed after a couple of days. However today I am getting the pain again and the discharge! I do have a midwife apt on wednesday so will prob just wait till then and speak to her.
To top it all off Im at work and a client has just phoned up and shouted at me. I really dont want to be here right now! :cry:

Best of luck for Weds hun.... I think you need a lot of these: :hug:

Oh honey, big hugs :hugs: your day will get better babe x yes definatey have a chat with your midwife on Wed, if you're truely worried then go back to the docs they've got no right to treat you like that! i'm sure you'll be fine though honey x

:hug:to you!:hugs:
I totally understand how the work thing can just really make you want to hide under a rock when you are having a bad day! I must say that I had very bad pains about the same time(a week ago Saturday) and they lasted through until the following Monday. Same kind of thing, it sounds like, but no discharge. There is nothing wrong with being concerned and it is better to say something than not. Sometimes those medical people really bug me. I have been lucky but some of the stories I hear...they just seem so complacent. Better safe than sorry should always be the rule!

Aww :hugs: hon a friend ha this and the doctor said it was the bones moving and should get better. We stretch in all sorts of ways apparently. x

Increased discharge is common in pregnancy and I had loads up untill a couple of weeks ago (to the point where I was constantly knicker checking for blood) I also have pains which I have been told are round ligament pains, sometimes I can't stand up straight for them, I don't think you should be unduly worried hun but as you said just mention it to your MW :hugs:

I've had loads more discharge lately too - apparently it's totally normal when pg. Rather than wait till Wed it might be worth calling your mw. She might be able to put your mind at ease straight away and there's no point worrying if there's nothing to worry about.

I have had the same groin pain. It's really bad when I roll over in bed or lift my leg to put pants on. The doctor didn't say much but my chiropractor said I have bursitis on the outer are of my left thigh and the pain is transferring to the groin. He has me putting a heating pad on it every hour for 20 minutes and it helps a bit

I think you should give ur mw a call to put your mind at rest rather than worrying, probably all is fine but being stressed isn't good for you. Maybe she can advise you on what to do for the pain as well. x

Awww hun im so sorry to hear that your having a bad time :hugs:
Like some of the other girls have said its best to get checked over for your own peace of mind more than anything!
The discharge is completely normal so long as its not pink or greeny in colour so ive been told x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->