• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I feel like its ruined...

MrsDani

TTC #2!
Reaction score
Today is the day of my baby shower, and we planned it at a park because quite a bit of people were invited. I just woke up and found out its drizzling and that it may rain. It's starting to clear up, but now I have to decide if I want it at my super small house or stick with the park. I feel like no one is going to show up now because of the weather. :nope: I hope everything goes well.

:hugs: hopefully the weather will cooperate so you can have everythings as planned

:hugs: hopefully the weather will cooperate so you can have everythings as planned

I really am hoping so. It has now stopped drizzling but its still super cloudy. So we are going to try to do it at the park still. Fingers crossed for some sunshine.

Aww not good, hope those clouds clear up or atleast the wet weather stays at bay for you.

Hope you have a great day! :)

Oh god sounds like you got a piece of my luck hahaha,id cry and stomp on the floor if this happened to me:nope: Im sorry its ugly outside,hopefully it goes away or you form some kind of plan so you can enjoy your day:flower:

Just want to update and say that It did clear up enough to have the shower like we planned, but lots of people/family that RSVP'ed didn't show up. :/ But I did get tons of stuff for little Alistair. I will update with pics later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->