I feel like my TTC efforts are not going anywhere? :/

branham22

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm feeling very hopeless today. I feel like I'm trying so hard and I'm not going anywhere! :cry:

I got my last depo shot in august of last year. So it shouldve been worn off by LAST november.

My first period after coming off depo was in may. That lasted me that whole month. No period in june. Then july & august I had a normal period. I have not had a period since august. I've taken HPTs and 2 blood tests which were all negative.

Since this past march I have been using OPKs (which never come out positive) I have been taking my temps, I have been checking my cervix. I've been doing this so much its not even funny. I'm getting drained but I want baby #2 so much.

Yesterday I sought medical help for the first time. I go back on November 25th so she can do some tests. Then she is going to refer me to an OBGYN.

I just feel like I should be doing something. I don't know what's wrong with me. I guess I'm just getting really impatient...

Aww Hun :( big hugs firstly, no wonder your feeling down. It obv has been ages but think positive it WILL happen :) hoping that everything's ok and you get a BFP soon xxx

(((HUGS)))... I don't have much in the way of advice, but I can relate. I also took that liquid evil known as the depo shot and it has me pretty messed up as well. Last month someone told me about soy isoflavones and I've researched the crap out of it and decided to try it. I took it this cycle and I'm just waiting to ovulate now.

I know how frustrating it is to have your body all out of whack and feel like you aren't even in control. I hope you can get some answers soon.

if you haven't had a period sense Aug I would ask the Dr for something to help bring it on. I know there are meds. to help start your cycle just not sure what they are. Good luck to you

Thanks ladies! Your replys made me feel better! I go my family doctor next week for some testing. Then when she refers me to an OBGYN I was gonna ask him to help me with my cycles. I guess I can't really worry about getting pregnant until I have regular cycles. Right? :/

I suppose it can happen at any time but it's more likely if your cycles are regular. Fx for you that everything goes well and you get a BFP soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->