Status
Not open for further replies.

hellotasha

Loves Her Baby Girl. X
Reaction score
How sad am i hahha, ill have to restrain myself lol

:happydance:

x

haha...I mentioned to my mother yesterday about putting them up in November and she looked at me like I had 10 heads

Haha! me too! we are in the process of moving into a bigger place, and i know as soon as everything is all straightened away, ill want to be putting up christmas decorations! kind of want a tree too! i have not been this excited since i was ten, just looking forward to alexa's first christmas!

Am I the only one who decorates on Christmas eve?

i can't wait. last weekend me and mum had a good sort through all our decorations to see what we have and what we need for both our houses :) we always put ours up the weekend after my birthday (nov 23rd) so exciting :happydance:

I could never wait that long ;) Always annoyed my mom because I wanted to decorate in November and she preferred mid-December :lol:

Lol! I really wanna go get the christmas tree, which would be pointless and probably quite difficult this long before xmas day..

I'm excited! But last year was...meh, because it was the first year I was away from my mum, I'm worried this year'll turn out equally as meh. Where will I be living this year?! :rofl:

We usually decorate a week or so before xmas.

xxx

I Cant wait either i love turning the lights off in the living room and just having the xmas tree lights on and candles makes it feel all chrismasy :D

A town near us has already started putting the street decorations and lights up lol madness,nice tho :) x

december 1st...i cant wait to put mine up. My DS is nearly 3, and it feels like the first proper xmas where he really understands....i keep telling him santas watching when hes naughty!

im gonna put mine up in a few weeks it'll make my pregnancy go quicker i think hhaa, ill post piccys when its done ha xxxx

Hmm, Dan and I did one year when we didn't have kids. LOL

But, as Lola-Rose gets older, she may not give you that option hon!

:dohh: Forgot that I'm not the loudest voice in the house anymore! :rofl:

I have been trying to resist too! I really want to put up my christmas tree and go shopping for some new decorations. I will wait till November 10th though, the day after my birthday....ITS GONNA BE HARD TO WAIT :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"