i feel like such an idiot.

I hate not really knowing when I'm ovulating. Stupid bc... If I keep on a 32 day cycle the 10th - 14th is my best time to ttc. But who knows if my body is keeping on that cycle? I've been using the opk test strips and still no double line. I was just keeping my fingers crossed that I wouldn't ovulate when my hubby was away on business! Thankfully he will be home tonight and we can get started again!! :)

morning ladies, hope your all well, pee wee (cbfm) gave me my first high this morning, cd 12!bring on the eggy!!xxxx

yay hedgewitch you got your high now get bd'ing!
and rebecca looks like your gonna catch that eggy then! xx

I haven't been around very much! EEk

Just a quick update i guess....

AF was 11 days late and arrived on Sept 30.
I decided this month that I was going to start temping, so far so good. I missed the days during AF (was out of town) so I am hoping that things are still going ok with it.

I am on CD 10 today. I hope tracking my BBT will help me be not as crazy feeling as last month. So if I do not ovulate, or ovulate late, I know not to expect AF until late.

DH was funny last night.....
He saw the thermometer and asked what it was for. I told him and then afterwards said "So when I don't need it to check for ovulation anymore, we will still have a thermometer since we needed one anyways"

his response:
"WHAT!! I'm not using that after you shoved it in yourself"

LOL he was very releived when I told him that I am taking an oral temp.

lol at your OH response my OH was so confused he was like 'why do you do that?' he doesnt understand why it has to be when i wake up - he also has n clue about cycle lengths and thought i could do a pregnancy test straight after o to see if it had worked!

I hope everything is on track. I'm not temping. I don't want to go nuts. I am peeing on those opk strips. I haven't gotten that double line yet. But it is still a few days early. I did however detect a faint line yesterday but according to the directions a faint line does not mean a surge. But maybe that means I'm at least getting close! Haha! I'm just going to bd as much as possible and hope for the best! I just don't want to be as crazy as I was last month!

NGRidley - that is too funny!!

yeah i got a positive two days after a faint so keep peeing! x

I decided that I wasnt going the OPK route. Knowing me I would get obsessed with the strips, buy too many and want to pee on them all month! LOL

In the end I found that the thermometer would be the cheaper route.
I just want to know if I am ovulating really.....since I just came off BCP in July. SInce the 2 cycles were 10days different in length I am assuming that I am not back to normal yet

have you got more temps to put in your chart ridley? if your getting high temps now there is a chance you ovlulated what with the ewcm. x

Peed on another opk yesterday and this morning.. The faint line I had a few days ago is getting sightly darker but still not as dark as the control line. But I know I'm getting there!! I'm glad to know my body is actually getting back on track so soon after coming off bc.

I love it when I am having a bad few days & you ladies make me laugh. We all rant & rave like loons. Pee on a stick in a restaurant to catch a +opk because if we wait till we get home we might miss the surge. We can vent & share stories because they really are funny. I didn't even know it was possible to take apart a HPT until someone else did it. I gotta admit, I've done it now too. I just wanted to thank everyone for sharing their day to day ups and downs because it really helps with my ups and downs as well.. :)

Peed on another opk yesterday and this morning.. The faint line I had a few days ago is getting sightly darker but still not as dark as the control line. But I know I'm getting there!! I'm glad to know my body is actually getting back on track so soon after coming off bc.

it's crazy exciting when you get your first positive OPK (well it was for me) yay we're making eggs!

good morning girls,
yey! got a peak today on pee wee. come on you spermies you got a job to do!!!!xxxx

As soon as I came out of the bathroom yesterday after peeing on the opk I went downstairs and told DH that he needs to come upstairs right now because the line got darker. Haha! We will see what today brings when I pee on another! Either way I'm just going to bd as much as possible!

definatly a good plan. is anyone else just reallt hungry? cant stop eating grmph

shouldn't test until next tuesday so one whole week. if i last that long x

shouldn't test until next tuesday so one whole week. if i last that long x

Same here I eat like a pig! I test on Tuesday as well. I am due for AF on the 16th. However I feel safer testing once I've given her sometime.

AF due on monday so testing day after unless she arrives or my temps drop alot.
p.s. this eating constantly is going to give me a tummy even if it's not BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->