i feel like such an idiot.

dont be surprised if it's negative now surge may be over but surge is before O'v not as you ov.

I am so sure my dh falls asleep the night of my surge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I thought you had to have sex 24-36 to catch the surge? At least that's what I thought the directions said.

surge is picked up to 48 hours before o.
just did an opk for funsies faint line according to the net this means nothing or something lol well it was just for funsies

So I came home yesterday and peed on another opk and I still had a really strong surge. Thank goodness!!

yay you havent missed it see- worrying over nothing- i wouldnt do that lol. :blush:
peed on a OPK this morning (fmu) got a line same as the one before my ov surge.
at least I'm not wasting hpt- saving them for monday.
hope you catch that egggy

Good morning girls!

So today my temperature wasnt as high as i was hoping. But we will see what happens I guess. I am tracking my temps on 2 sites, one with adjusted temps, just to see if they both predict the same or similar O dates.

Rebecca - Glad you didnt miss out on your surge!! Better get BDing!! :)

Who me? Worry for no reason? HA!! I worry for no reason like it's my job! But yes.. I am glad I didn't miss it! Don't worry...we bd'd last night. I have had more sex this month than I think I've had in my whole life! Well not really.. but we've been having a lot of it! DH is so funny. He's like..."you're sucking all of the testosterone out of me!" Hahaha!

YEAH woop. BFP's all round sounds like a plan
i really hope sooo.
must not test until next weeeek...

You can do it apple! I know you can hold out! I have 11 days left to test. But I might wait until I actually skip a period though. I can't stand getting a bfn... So holding out as long as possible would be best for me!

i know i should i think this is why i am peeing on OPK's like a drug addict on methadone.

If BFP's are being passed out, I willdefinitely take one!! :)

After last months 11 day late cycle, I am NOT testing until the day after AF is due. I do not want to stress myself out about it. I do not have anything to pee on at home.

I POAS a few times last month and to hide it from DH i wrapped them in toilet paper before throwing them out. I dont want him to think I am crazy LOL

lol sounds like me i havent told OH i already POAS he would just say
'so does that mean your nor preganant?' I'd say 'it's too early to tell' the he would just look at me and say 'then why the hell did you poas??'
he will never understand that need to poas- i want to know right now if I'm not then i can move on.

lol sounds like me i havent told OH i already POAS he would just say
'so does that mean your nor preganant?' I'd say 'it's too early to tell' the he would just look at me and say 'then why the hell did you poas??'
he will never understand that need to poas- i want to know right now if I'm not then i can move on.

I know exactly what you mean. I POAS twice this month, almost knowing that it would come back :BPN: however the :witch: is due today and no sign of her. No cramps or spotting and NO flow. I am waiting until Tuesday, October 20th to test is it will give the :witch: to make her presence known. If I get :BFN: I will make an appt with my OB/GYN to get a blood test done.

:dust: all around!

fx'd for you ronnie i want to wait until tuesday too maybe we will bfp's on the same day :)

I know all about the poas addiction. I took 6 tests last month! SIX!!! That is ridiculous! Haha! I hid them from DH too. I didn't want him to think I was crazy either. And most of the tests I took I pretty much knew it was too early and they'd be :bfn:
But I of course peed on them anyway!

ugh!
I just looked at the calendar and realised that I have a long wait!
I definitely need to stay away from the pharmacy for a few weeks.

I am going to try to not test until October 31.... so 15 days from today!

My last 2 cycles were 29 and 39 days. I am waiting until CD32 this month.

I may rip some hair out by then.....but I will take baldness for a BFP

LOL

It will totally be worth the wait if you wind up getting that :bfp:

Me and waiting never got along very well. So I know the feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->