i feel like such an idiot.

I can't test for at least 2 more weeks! And I told myself I would at least wait until af didn't show up for a few days. I refuse to make myself go crazy like last month and bum myself out by testing too early and getting a bfn.

yeah i know how you feel but i have an urge to poas (Ah how will i hold out?!?)
I neeed to keep away from those sticks but they re taugnting me.
good luck for your 2ww try and keep busy i found the 1ww is when it starts to get bad.
(in the first week ss is pretty much impossible)

I have 2 hpts sitting in my drawer from last month just waiting to be peed on! Haha! But I told DH that he should hide them from me. I just don't want to torture myself again. As it gets a bit closer I think I really am going to have DH hide them. haha! And I will not go out and buy more. I feel guilty spending all that money on hpts. I must have blown $60 on them last month. That is absurd! Stay strong apple!! I know you can do it!!

high temp this morning.
caved.
now i have line eye
I'm sure it's bfn cant post it up no way it would show up (err duh coz it's not there)
oh why do i do this?
on the plus side i can go out and drink tonight guilt free.
p.s. the 'line' isnt even in the middle of the screen and looks more like a shaddow.

just to update took the test apart there was no line.
jeez my mind plays tricks on me.

I know the thing about line eye! Haha! It's so annoying. Don't give up apple!!

On a down side... my sis in law has lost her baby. She went for a follow up ultra sound and they did not detect a heartbeat. She now has to make a decision as to how she is going to "lose" the baby.... She was 10 weeks. I feel horrible for her. :cry:

oh no thats terrible!
I'm so sorry she is going through this but it seems she has a very supportive family around her in this difficult time.

I'm actually not that stressed about the bfn- i mean it's either to early or I'm not pg this month either way I'm off out tonight with friends also if im not pg this month i get halloweeeen as a proper night out rather then having to find excuses as to why I'm not drinking!

Yeah. It totally sucks. What makes it harder is that she lives in Colorado which is a 5 hour plane ride from us. We live on the east coast of the US in Pennsylvania and Colorado is far west of us. So unforunately we can't physically be there for her. But I'm sure in time she will be ok. I found out earlier that tomorrow she is having it removed (for lack of a better term).

That's good that you're not stressed apple. I told myself I wouldn't get this way either. Good luck and keep me posted!

dont worry about not being their in person, she knows your all a phone call away. tbh when i had a mc it was just nice to know people where thier if i needed them having everyone come and see me (especially if i hardly saw them normally) made me feel like an invalid (for lack of a better term)

I just feel bad because I know she wants to be home now (which is Pennsylvania). I just know that if I get pregnant anytime soon it won't be fun telling her because I know it will devastate her.

no thats true it wouldn't be easy to tell her if you got pregnant soon but she will still be happy for you. if it happens this month maybe you will want to wait a month before telling her (i plan to wait 12 weeks if i get pg before telling people anyway)

I told DH that we should wait until the full 12 weeks to tell her if I got pregnant this month. It would at least give her a little more time to grieve. The only people I would tell right away is my parents and DH's parents just so we can share in our excitement early and to have some extra support while it's all going on. I talk to my Mom everyday. I can't even imagine keeping something like that from her for 12 weeks! I tell her just about everything. I had a major surge yesterday when I peed on the opk stick. So yesterday I'm pretty sure I o'd. So I told DH we had to bd and I got side tracked and started doing stuff around the house and the next thing I know he is asleep!! And I tried to wake him but he wasn't having it. I hope I didn't screw up my chances! I've been bd'ing everyday since Friday 10/9. We will definitely do it tonight.

So I was at the inlaws for thanksgiving so I haven't been able to come on here much!!!
They don't know that we are TTC.

Apple - I have more temps put in! I missed yesterday though

What do you guys think? Temp dip before ovulation....is that common? this is my first cycle temping.

Also because we were at DH parents, it was hard to BD as much as we would have at home....hopefully I didnt miss it.

This morning is marked with a BD....but things didnt quite workout for some reason LOL.

ooo ridley looks good.
rebecca i know what you mean about keeping a secret for that long but i hardly see my mum and dad so i dont think it would be hard. also positive OPK yesterday you may be o'ing right now! just get bding asap!

if you where testing we could tell by a temp rise..
as it is only CM?
after my OPK i ovulated the next day so there is still chance.
feeling sick atm and tired not sure if i got what my friend have had recently but it doesnt feel like a cold maybe the start of one though.

I'm stuck at work. I will pee on one of them when I get home and hope for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->