I feel rubbish

Cupcake11

Pregnant! :)
Reaction score
Sorry but this is going to be a self indulged moan!

I am worried, really worried. We have a great year ahead of us with a few holidays, our last one being in Oct.

I have a very strong feeling that we may be ready to want to start TTC after that hol.

Problem being we live in a one bed flat with negative equity! We can't move yet! and dont really know when we will be able to, could be in couple years, could be longer! depends when the market picks up, or mortgage companies change and give us more help!

I really don't think I can wait that long!! All because of wanting/needing an extra room! :growlmad:

We would be in a perfect (as you can be) position in every other way!

It is a constant worry on my mind and upsets me. I find myself trying to force myself to say I want other things like lots of holidays for next couple/few years and have our freedom, but truth be told, I want a family! :cry:

I'm sorry for the moan. Thanks for reading if you got this far!xx

I am worried, really worried. We have a great year ahead of us with a few holidays, our last one being in Oct.

I have a very strong feeling that we may be ready to want to start TTC after that hol.

Problem being we live in a one bed flat with negative equity! We can't move yet! and dont really know when we will be able to, could be in couple years, could be longer! depends when the market picks up, or mortgage companies change and give us more help!

I really don't think I can wait that long!! All because of wanting/needing an extra room! :growlmad:

It is a constant worry on my mind and upsets me. I find myself trying to force myself to say I want other things like lots of holidays for next couple/few years and have our freedom, but truth be told, I want a family! :cry:

Hi hun

first of all..... sending you a big :hug:

I understand your feelings as I am in a similar situation.... we need to move in order to TTC number 2 . I have been soooooo broody since the moment I had him

Could you think about it like this.......

It is 8 months till October

it may take you a few months to fall pregnant .............say 4 months

40 weeks of pregnancy.................... so 10 months

babies could stay in your room for 6 months (still advised to reduce the risk of SIDS)

so a total of 28 months before you may need that extra bedroom??
that's well over 2 years and a lot can happen in that time

stay positive :thumbup:

xxx

Aww Hun!! Also sending you hugs!!

I know it's easy for someone else to say, but if I was you I would go for it coz mrsRH is right, it'll be ages till u need the second room!! Xx

That is true. We have the second room but my 9 month is still in the same room and is so clingy that I can not see him moving over for as while.

I say life is too short.... If/when you have baby and once he/she is ready for their own room (this is going to be at least 18 months away if you concieve right now!) if the housing market is still as it is now (unlikely) then rent your flat/house out and rent somewhere bigger whilst you wait for things to improve. :hugs:

Hi hun

first of all..... sending you a big :hug:

I understand your feelings as I am in a similar situation.... we need to move in order to TTC number 2 . I have been soooooo broody since the moment I had him

Could you think about it like this.......

It is 8 months till October

it may take you a few months to fall pregnant .............say 4 months

40 weeks of pregnancy.................... so 10 months

babies could stay in your room for 6 months (still advised to reduce the risk of SIDS)

so a total of 28 months before you may need that extra bedroom??
that's well over 2 years and a lot can happen in that time

stay positive :thumbup:

xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: id totally agree with this :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back