I feel sick

srm0421

Mom & PG
Reaction score
I do not feel good at all right now, I have some discomfort in my abdomen but only when I push on it does it hurt. I feel nauseated and tired but still am getting :bfn: I am 19 DPO and so if I was pregnant it would show up by now. I do not know what to do since I am waiting for blood results (beta) on wed or thurs. Just wanted to rant.

Gosh that just stinks! i wonder what is going on? I know you're probably not from the US, but theres a major bug going on right now with all of the temperature changes and whatnot. I hope you feel better...OR I hope you get your BFP!

Theres nothing worse than feeling sick...you dont mind so much when you know you are pregnant.! I would have thought that your HPTs would have come up BFP after this long - but you can never be so sure..fingers crossed you get the news you want this week.

Gosh that just stinks! i wonder what is going on? I know you're probably not from the US, but theres a major bug going on right now with all of the temperature changes and whatnot. I hope you feel better...OR I hope you get your BFP!

Hey I live in Georgia in the USA. Where is this bug running around at? Just so I know. Thanks!:hugs:

Hey I live in Georgia in the USA. Where is this bug running around at? Just so I know. Thanks!:hugs:

Well, Im from hatteras, north carolina...but Im living in roanoke, va right now to finish my last year of college. My friends back home and my parents (who live in virginia beach, va) are all sick right now too. My husband, son and I were all sick like 3 weeks ago.

I LOVE georgia by the way! We go to savannah as much as we can...beautiful place!

I am in California and have not heard about a bug. Well I feel a little better just needed to lay down for a bit. I know that if I was pregnant then it would have shown up by now unless the dollar stores tests are messed up or I am unable to drop pee into a sample well. :rofl: but I can not use any of those excuses because the Drs test said no also (though they only waited 2 min but still it would have shown something). I just am mad because when the results come back and say negative (which I def know they will ) I have to figure out what is going on with my body and I do not know what step to take next. Thanks for listening to me rant and providing some input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->