I feel so bad :(

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
Well we put courtney on the sofa with the recliner out and its normally quite secure...!!

I came on bnb to check out the darn village :dohh:

and OH put the oven on... then I hear a thud...

she had fell off... OMG I feel so so bad!!

A bruise has already appeared on her head... do you think she will be ok?! Im such a bad mum :cry:

I think shes no longer allowed up there without someone sitting with her she just moves around too much now :cry:

:rofl: Caitlyn has a SCAR from me banging her head off a door frame :)

chloe has fallen off our sofa head first, got STUCK under the coffee tsble, been bitten by rats........ these things happen.

You're NOT a bad mum, accidents happen and they will keep happening, you just learn from them

oh kerry you're not a bad mum, babies hurt themselves darling :hugs: maddi has take a tumble or two off our bloody bed! i didn't realise she could do it! the first time i popped her on there, run to the bathroom and back and came back and she was giggling on the floor, had slid off on her satin sheets, the second time, i should have known better, again ran to get a bloody towel and this time she cried :cry: god i felt awful but it does happen, they escape soooooooooo quickly don't they! x x x

:hugs: your not a bad Mum honey - I'm sure she'll be fine give her lotsa kisses :) x x

it'll toughen her up hun!! katie banged her head on a changing table today! she lifted it up and i looked at her and said "you're gona hurt yourself" and then she proper slammed it down and her face just crumpled!

thanks girls... so you dont think she will have concussion or anything :blush:

thanks girls... so you dont think she will have concussion or anything :blush:

i don't think so honey :hugs::hugs::hugs: just keep an eye on her and see how she is :hugs: but i'm sure shes fine.

like katie, maddi too has banged her head on her changing unit too :blush: the worse was when i was changing and dressing her to go to our bloody 8week check up and her sunglasses some how managed to fall from her shelve above her changing unit, hit her on the head and left a mark :dohh: the first time she'd ever done anything, i cried for hours!!!

oh and i thought of another one kerry - over xmas, we were staying at mums and i went to put a big heavy toy bar over her cot (you no the stroller ones) and i hit maddi in the face with it by accident! we both cried soooooo much :cry: i felt awful, she cried so much it dislodged some well hidden bogeys of hers :blush:

god i'm a terrible mum!!!

and to my original story - our bed is quite high up - its one of though sleigh beds :blush:

i havent told anyone apart from OH this, but i dropped katie when she was a couple of hours old. i felt so so so awful. i wasnt quite with it after 23 hours of labour and was cuddling her and drifting in and out of sleep. the scream was the most horrible thing i've ever heard in my life. the MWs never let me forget tho. so dont feel bad hun xx

awwww, dont worry hun, accidents happen, I have millions of scars from being in the wars when i was younger!

Your not a bad Mom hun!!! Benn fell off the bed on a few occassions and only a few weeks ago i scratched Benns face by accident whilst picking him up and his now got a scar on his cheek and then in to the bargain i cut Ellies thumb whilst cutting her nails and it wouldnt stop bleeding.

Just keep an eye on her hun for the next 24 hours, Tyler fell off the settee last week and i was beside myself i even took him up the doctors to get him checked, doc told me that babies are more resilant then we think and to just keep an eye on him, youre not a bad mum hun, i think most babies have falls and bumps xx

i havent told anyone apart from OH this, but i dropped katie when she was a couple of hours old. i felt so so so awful. i wasnt quite with it after 23 hours of labour and was cuddling her and drifting in and out of sleep. the scream was the most horrible thing i've ever heard in my life. the MWs never let me forget tho. so dont feel bad hun xx

oh bloody mw's!! just an accident honey :hugs: the mw kept having a go at me as i needed help getting maddi up during the night after my c-section! apparently i should be able to jump around after surgery! :dohh:

:hugs:

:hug:

Dont feel bad babe....I dont even think she fell.....she probably threw herself off after watching the match today.....:dohh: xxxx

:hug:

Dont feel bad babe....I dont even think she fell.....she probably threw herself off after watching the match today.....:dohh: xxxx

:rofl: thanks hun!!

can u believe she fell asleep watching the game?!?

Keith just said the bloody defenders fell asleep with her!! x

:rofl: I know... a draw would have been a fair result... looking forward to the play offs though... we NEED to play like we did today though!!

we looked good...

oh and dirty leeds?!?! :confused: Leicester was more dirty today!!

i scratched his cheek quite badly yesterday and today he woke up with an angry red oozing scratch!!!! oh and he fell in his playpen and hit the bars this afternoon - they bounce really well!!!!!

oh and by the way my husband was glued to the results online today -

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->