I feel so fat and frumpy

ginab

Mummy to Maggie Mae
Reaction score
For the first time in my pregnancy i feel fat and frumpy. I dont look pregnant just look like I have a spare tyre its horrible!!!

The baby must be pushing out the fat that I have on my tummy.

I went on youtube and saw some clips of girls the same gustation as me and they looks so slim and they're belly's look really tight with no fat on them at all!!

Im normally a size 10 but feel so uncomfortable in my skin.

anybody else feel like this?

I have from almost the start, i was a size 8 and quickley bloated out, have put on 2 and half stone now, and i still think people look at me and think im not pregnant just fat... all you have to think tho it isnt forever, and i bet you look just fine, when it comes to ourself we always think we look a lot worse then really we are fine x

Dont worry! In a couple of weeks it will be all rounded and lovely im sure :) Ive only just started to look really pregnant the last 2 weeks. I was a 10 before as well. Think once your bump gets past your belly button (20ish weeks) it looks great and not fat tum at all! They have some great long sleeve stretchy tops in primark £3, they make you look slim and lovely, you should invest xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->