I feel so lost :-(

Frubetube1

Reaction score
I'm 9 weeks pregnant after 2 miscarriages, the 1st few weeks were filled with panic and worrying and following a little bleed i found out i had quite a big SCH.

Anyway my partner was really supportive and came to our 1st early scan on Thursday and by Friday he had started a petty argument (pretty usual now) and by yesterday we had broken up.

Today i went for another scan after worrying the whole of the weekend. He's blocked me on all forms of social media and I text him today asking if he was coming to the scan. No reply and nothing since. How can someone who loves me just drop me like that and especially when I'm carrying their child?!

Sorry girls I just needed to venture into suppose, any advice would be great. I just don't know where to go from here xxx

I'm so sorry your going through this. I hope your ok. For now I think you need to take a step back, as hard as that is. Focus on you and your little blessing and leave him to get his head together. Hopefully he will sort himself out and realise that he at the very least needs to step up and be there for his child. You deserve much better than him though. A good man would not treat you like that pregnant or not.

I was in a similar situation once with my sons bio dad. It was a very tough point in my life. But I realised I deserved better and now I've been with my DH for almost 10 years and he adopted my ds, he's an amazing father and husband. If you do need someone to talk to then feel free to message me.

i'm so sorry :/ I agree, although it is hard i think you should take a step back and focus on your little miracle you are carrying<3 he needs to realize that it is not ok to act like that toward you and get his head together as others have said <3 that being said i hope all is well with you and bub and am wishing you a happy, healthy nine months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->