I feel so ugly :( - 9 weeks nearly, 3rd baby

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by tinnkx, Mar 31, 2011.

1. tinnkx

tinnkx Well-Known Member

Im nearly 9 weeks, this is my 3rd baby.. My skin is oily and spotty my hair is a mess, i've gained weight already, I have no energy to excercise, I dont find my hubby attractive which is so wrong, he says im gorgeous and i look a state! - its not that i dont find him attractive its just everything makes me feel icky, if he gets too close or touches me I tense up and cant breathe i just want to be left alone, .. I have 2 boys one 7 and the other just turned 2.. does anyone else feel this way I feel plain and simple YUCK

Oh on a lovely note, as i'm typing this my Sister in Law is in labour with her
    2nd bubba :)

2. AngelBunny

AngelBunny George's Mummy

ive also had pregnancy acne for weeks now, and greasy hair, and dandruff, sprouting hair everywhere, its gross. a lot of my bloating has gone now though :) and i think my skin might be starting to dry out a bit.. i hope so!! i look like a freak!! hope you're feeling better soon :hugs: xxx

3. tinnkx

tinnkx Well-Known Member

thanks hun, I just feel horrid, its hard with two already too - drains what little energy I have, although wouldnt have it any other way.. just want to enjoy this time you know? xx

4. AngelBunny

AngelBunny George's Mummy

yeh its hard though, especially when people expect you to be happy & glowing all the time & you look and feel like you've been hit by a bus & dragged through a few hedges.. i felt horrendous at 8 weeks. it eased up a bit at 10 and i feel a lot better now. just get through one day at a time & look forward to (hopefully) getting a break in 2nd tri :D xx

5. Jaybear5

Jaybear5 Pregnant with baby #2

Yep I feel fat, ugly and just wish I could hide away until I'm 'blooming'....Sigh

6. AlbaAngel24

AlbaAngel24 Mom of 1 expecting #2

i cant express this enough...I feel so fat and ugly. Like nothing I do helps! I am getting my hair done tommorow by my best friend(shes a stylist) because my hair has been growing so much, and I have major roots. I just need to get pretty here soon..:(

7. ttc bubby no2

ttc bubby no2 mummy of 2

My skin is crap too at the moment.. well generally it is crap most of the time when I'm not on the pill and worse when pregnant :(

Hopefully in a few weeks you will feel a bit better in the other areas. I know I feel like a completely different person to just a few weeks ago, it is amazing what the 2nd trimester can do :) Take it easy on yourself, your husband can also wait until you feel a bit better, I'm sure he will understand!

8. fezzin

fezzin Active Member

I feel like a tank! Even though I'm only 5 weeks, i gained weight because I toned down my exercise routine and stopped dieting (it wasnt a healthy diet!).

My friend's wedding is coming up and I already had to get my bridesmaid dress let out. I had a fitting today and its still skin tight and they can't let it out any more. I tried putting on spanx and the result is as stunning as an over-stuffed sausage. Great. And of course all the other bridesmaids are gorgeous and I haven't announced the pregnancy yet because its so early so everyone will just think I'm fat. Yay!:growlmad: