I feel so ugly :( - 9 weeks nearly, 3rd baby

tinnkx

Reaction score
Im nearly 9 weeks, this is my 3rd baby.. My skin is oily and spotty my hair is a mess, i've gained weight already, I have no energy to excercise, I dont find my hubby attractive which is so wrong, he says im gorgeous and i look a state! - its not that i dont find him attractive its just everything makes me feel icky, if he gets too close or touches me I tense up and cant breathe i just want to be left alone, .. I have 2 boys one 7 and the other just turned 2.. does anyone else feel this way I feel plain and simple YUCK

Oh on a lovely note, as i'm typing this my Sister in Law is in labour with her
2nd bubba :)

ive also had pregnancy acne for weeks now, and greasy hair, and dandruff, sprouting hair everywhere, its gross. a lot of my bloating has gone now though :) and i think my skin might be starting to dry out a bit.. i hope so!! i look like a freak!! hope you're feeling better soon :hugs: xxx

thanks hun, I just feel horrid, its hard with two already too - drains what little energy I have, although wouldnt have it any other way.. just want to enjoy this time you know? xx

thanks hun, I just feel horrid, its hard with two already too - drains what little energy I have, although wouldnt have it any other way.. just want to enjoy this time you know? xx

yeh its hard though, especially when people expect you to be happy & glowing all the time & you look and feel like you've been hit by a bus & dragged through a few hedges.. i felt horrendous at 8 weeks. it eased up a bit at 10 and i feel a lot better now. just get through one day at a time & look forward to (hopefully) getting a break in 2nd tri :D xx

Yep I feel fat, ugly and just wish I could hide away until I'm 'blooming'....Sigh

i cant express this enough...I feel so fat and ugly. Like nothing I do helps! I am getting my hair done tommorow by my best friend(shes a stylist) because my hair has been growing so much, and I have major roots. I just need to get pretty here soon..:(

My skin is crap too at the moment.. well generally it is crap most of the time when I'm not on the pill and worse when pregnant :(

Hopefully in a few weeks you will feel a bit better in the other areas. I know I feel like a completely different person to just a few weeks ago, it is amazing what the 2nd trimester can do :) Take it easy on yourself, your husband can also wait until you feel a bit better, I'm sure he will understand!

I feel like a tank! Even though I'm only 5 weeks, i gained weight because I toned down my exercise routine and stopped dieting (it wasnt a healthy diet!).

My friend's wedding is coming up and I already had to get my bridesmaid dress let out. I had a fitting today and its still skin tight and they can't let it out any more. I tried putting on spanx and the result is as stunning as an over-stuffed sausage. Great. And of course all the other bridesmaids are gorgeous and I haven't announced the pregnancy yet because its so early so everyone will just think I'm fat. Yay!:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->