I feel tired and eurghh

bumpity

Reaction score
hiya - and sorry in advance for the moan :dohh:

I couldn't for the life of me sleep last night - I was so tired I fell asleep on DH on the couch for about 30mins at 7pm, but that meant that I was still awake at 4.45am this morning :( I couldn't get comfortable and ended up in teh spare room again!

I tried everything - reading a book, getting up and doing something, watching awful late night tv, drinking a milky drink, having chamomile tea, lying in the dark praying I'd fall asleep. but nothing worked. To top it all little bump wouldn't stop kicking me - we have had stern words today :rofl::rofl:

Now today I am grumpy and tired and feel really horrible :dohh:](*,)

Please tell me that other people are having the same pregnancy probs.....

I couldn't sleep last night either, nor the night before. Not because fo insomnia though but because bones all hurt. Can't manage on my right at all as it's so painful on my pelvis and hip. Can't lie on my left as it makes my guts hurt (gallbladder thing) and my left shoulder is shot so wrecks too. Can't sleep on my back as bump squashes me and my insides hurt. Can't sleep almost on my back but propped on one side by a pillow as my bump hangs too heavily and it pulls on the ligaments.

Going to have to sleep on my head tonight!

awww peanutbean - that sounds horrible. I hope that you start to feel better soon. I had a better night last night - freshly laundered and ironed sheets and PJ's helped a bit as did staying up an hour or so later than usual.

Have you thought of seeing a physio?

awww peanutbean - that sounds horrible. I hope that you start to feel better soon. I had a better night last night - freshly laundered and ironed sheets and PJ's helped a bit as did staying up an hour or so later than usual.

Have you thought of seeing a physio?

Glad you slept well. Clean stuff and a bath before bedtime always feels fresh and comforting! I mentioned it to my MW this week but it's nothing out of the ordinary I don't think. After 2 really bad nights the night before last was better but then last night was iffy again so I guess I'll not sleep well again until I'm too shattered to notice the aches!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->