I feel you!

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
Today I felt the baby for the first time. And it's having a party in there 😂. Such a lovely feeling 😍xx

I was only thinking yesterday that i hadn't really felt much going on. And today sat there watching TV and baby starts going nuts. Where I was holding my 9 month old lol.

Me to. I'm 16.5 and yesterday I felt proper wiggles for the first time. Still really subtle though. It's definitely reassuring.

It's great! I'm 17weeks+2 really need to change my ticker. I'm hoping later I can get it on camera 😝

Lovely :) I've started feeling proper kicks now and she's getting stronger everyday! Sometimes even makes my eyes water haha but I love feeling her move x

Lovely :) I've started feeling proper kicks now and she's getting stronger everyday! Sometimes even makes my eyes water haha but I love feeling her move x

A little girl! How sweet. I have 3 daughters their great!! Love my little princesses. x

I'm so jealous nothing proper yet and it's my fourth just just flutters since 12 weeks and odd light movement that makes me wonder if it is or not. felt kicks from 16 weeks with 2 and 3.

I'm so jealous nothing proper yet and it's my fourth just just flutters since 12 weeks and odd light movement that makes me wonder if it is or not. felt kicks from 16 weeks with 2 and 3.

This is my 4th too. Sure it won't be long for you 😃

It was such a lovely surprise today to feel this 1. Now I'm a bit more excited to find out what it is 😃

It's poking me loads tonight too 😍😍 so in love

Fab news, my lil bean is jumping around too (day 3 today)... in other big news after 8 weeks ive had no bleeding for 6 days whoop whoop x

That's awesome! I love first movements.. I started feeling tiny taps last week and the last few days much more frequently. I last night he was dancing in there, constant kicks on the right side.. I love it, can't feel much on the outside yet but definitely feeling him inside!

Fab news, my lil bean is jumping around too (day 3 today)... in other big news after 8 weeks ive had no bleeding for 6 days whoop whoop x

That's great news blu! May it stay away now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->