i fell, stoopid bloody floor!!!

pinkbow

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
:cry::cry::cry:

well...my and OH where mucking around, i was chasing him in the living room(dont ask lol) and i had my slippers on and they have NO grip lol well i totally slipped backwards on our laminate flooring feet in the air and crashed my elbow, back and head proper off the floor...well OH panicked thinking id actually knocked mysel out....was jus in total shock, so i just burst into tears, thru pain and panic!!! well OH makes me lie down and chill out and eventually we have a laugh about it, but ive got huge bruise on my elbow :cry:

Also i was so scared ive hurt my baby :cry: stupid bloody slippy laminate flooring...im NEVER wearing those slippers again!!!...my dad actually slipped the other week on it...why they hell is it soo slippy lol

sorry for the moan lol :hug:

Aww hope you and bubs are okay. Probably more shake up then anything I bet. You didn't fall on your belly so I'm sure you'll be fine :hugs:

Aww hun, damn that laminate lol! hope your ok, i wouldnt worry about bubs, he/she is ver very protected inside mummys tummy! xxxx :hug:

You poor thing. Hope you're not too bruised tomorrow. Naughty floor!

Baby is lovely and cushioned inside its swimming pool so I'm sure all will be fine.

xx

Aww! :hugs: I agree with the others. Baby is very well protected in there! Maybe you need a nice big rug to cover that slippery floor though! Sounds dangerous.

hey thanks for the speedy replies gals, thats what OH said, baby is well cushioned...think i got more of a fright than anythin....one min ur standing next on ur back...not summin u expect :rofl:

:hugs:

One reason why I refuse to have laminate flooring.....!!
As others have said babys cushioned and you landed on your butt so baby wasnt your cushion, sounds ouchy ,

:hug::hug::hug:

Awwww..owch!! Oy! That's smarts! I know how much that hurts. You just rest now and let OH kiss your elbow all better. ;) Hehe. Definitely maybe get a rug or something to help prevent future falls. Take care hun. :hugs:

babies are well protected. if you dont feel it move or are worried go see doc or MW. laminate is nice to look at and easy to clean etc but it is very slippery. i cant remember what it is but there is something you can clean it with that makes it less slippery without damaging the floor or taking anything off the look of it.

How are you doing today hun, you okay?? xx
:hug:

hey feeling fine, bit bruised tho lol...elbow is all swollen and my neck actually hurts...bizzare lol

thanks for the :hugs: and i can hear bubs heartbeat and kciking around on my doppler so kno all is well...gonna def go buy a rug, this floor is a death trap LOL

thanks guys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->