I forgot to tell you all...

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
Just how much you all mean to me and how big of a part of my life you all are!!! When I found that teddy bear for my kids... honest to goodness... I wanted to jump out of my skin to run home and tell you all. I was more excited to tell you ladies then OH :dohh: Just wanted to share that even when I am out shopping.. I am thinking of you girls :kiss:

I couldn't have said it better myself I feel exactly the same, thank you so much everyone love you all xxx

All of the women here are wonderful. I am very grateful, not about the circumstances surrounding the meetings, but I am happy to have to met you all.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: You all mean more to me than you realize. I appreciate all of you and I hope this Christmas is gentle on all of us..
XOXOXOXOOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm the same, I can't wait to log on most mornings! I think DH thinks it's a bit wierd but I kindof feel for him that he doesn't have what I have here with all of you. Thank you all for being here, you all mean the world to me too. xxx

I couldnt have got through these past 2 weeks without you all!! This forum has kept me going, the kind words of support & the positivity too has really helped me see into the future & given me strength & determination to want to try again

Thank you & really hope you manage to have a good Christmas xxx

the girls here really are great supports.. its so nice to know that someone out there can relate to how i feel.. and when i come on here it's so i CAN talk about my baby.. and nobody is going to just "Get bored" of hearing about her or tell me to move on already.. i love that i can come here and hurt.. or be happy about .. honestly very morbid things.. like how i set up my babys urn.. or seeing her heartbeat on the ultrasound vids and other stuff..<3 thanks ladies

Just joining in the love-fest. You are an amazing bunch of women.

:hugs:

I totally agree..... :hugs:

You all mean so much to me!!! I owe you girls a lot! Consider you all my life-line many times ... :hugs:

Kiki, that's funny that when you are out shopping you think of us.....cuz when I'm out and about... I think of you all as well!!!!! :happydance: :winkwink:

Love you all tons!!!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"