I gave birth to Neave at 25+5!

Big Big CONGRATULATIONS! I had Freddy at 27weeks and I agree the cpap machine is horrible especially the way the nose clip pushes their noses up so they look like little piggys. I kept asking the nurses his nose will go back to normal??

Freddy was in the unit for 9 weeks all together and went through a lot of stuff whilst there so if you wanna chat dont hesitate!

Your little one is putting weight on well you must be so proud.

Take Care and Enjoy your wee little special baby girl Neave

congratulation on neave!!!!!!
her weight gain is so good!!! u must be very pround of her!!!!!!
the journey is very straining at times but a very rewarding one!its so nice to watch them grow and flourish!!!!!
me and max are still on our journey on the unit he is 20weeks old! but the peoplpe on here on great and very supportive!!!!!
all the best and our love max and his mummy!!! xx:hugs:

Congratulations on Neave! :happydance:

Really hope that you are all doing ok :hugs:.

The Mummys are so supportive on here, someone has always been through what you are going through and they will always take the time to help. They are a lovely bunch and I could not of done without them, especially when I first brought Rose home.

Hope you are getting enough rest and support xx

Yes i am really proud of her, i am so happy with how well she is doing but get overwhemed sometimes, it seems like a long journey and i may not even be half way through!!! Thanks for all your support and kind words.xxx

Loving Neaves new photo she looks gorgeous especially in pink!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->