I gave in ooops!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KiansMummy

Earlier kian was jumping on the settee n he nearly fell off. So I set up his trampoline for Xmas n gave it him now ooops! Lol oh well but he loves it n still has plenty for Xmas day xx

I am endless tempted to give William his Thomas toy but I am resisting temptation. So far at least!

Dying to give Daisy her doll, I know she's going to love it, I'm so excited! I'm considering getting my grandad to look after all her presents until nearer the day as temptation is killing me!

I'm tempted to as we're both getting bored of his toys he has now!

lol, we gave hayden his wooden walker trolley - he really wants to walk, but has hypermobility so he doesn't have the strength and balance yet. his physio advised us he needs to do lots of activities which will build up the muscles in his legs, so we had to give him it for medical reasons!!! he, too, loves his new toy, and really he does still have plenty for christmas.

I've had to hide all LO's toys out of MY sight so I don't give it :xmas13:

I saw his pic on fb and it is so bloody cute, his little happy face says it all :) xx

Mine got his first one opened in october hahaha I wanted to play with his meracas he likes to stare at the shadows on the wall:dohh:

im proud, i havent given in yet but how many times iv nearly give LO the activity table! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->