I get married today and its raining :,-(

You will still have a beautiful day and enjoy every minute!
Congratulations x

Rain on your wedding say is supposed to be good luck,!something to do with fertility and a rich life.

In Hindu raain on your wedding day is cleansing. Preparing for your new chapter!

Enjoy the day! Grab a pair of wellies and an umbrella and you'll get some great photos!

Congratulations!

Hope you had a fantastic day :) I'm getting married in Feb and can only expect rain... or snow haha xx

It will be a unforgettable memories,hope you can enjoy your big day.

Hope you had an awesome day regardless of weather :hugs: Pics please! :flower: x

It was a wonderful day. Thanks for asking :).

The rain didn't spoil it at all! My MiL had organised, as a complete surprise, a horse and carriage to collect me from the hotel and take me down the road to the castle!! It was beautiful. Such a lucky girl.

We don't have the professional photos yet but I have two normal ones that I love!

I will try and post them :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 11
Me and my son, Harry. He was as good as gold through he ceremony and following meal. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 8
Congratulations, glad it was a great day. You look gorgeous! :D

You looked great! Congratulations! We had rain on our wedding day, and OH's cousin gave us a jar of rain water with a really nice tag on it that had our wedding date etc on it, sounds weird but quite cool we have rain from our wedding day! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->