I give up! I have no motivation

Mabv812

Reaction score
Now that I've gone back to work I've lost all motivation to lose weight. I don't eat excessively, but I can't diet. So I'm just stuck....20 pounds above my pre-pregnant weight and I can't fit into any of my old clothes and all my maternity clothes are too big. I'm damn annoying.

Last time I was 20 pounds up it took me a year and a half to diet it off. I just can't imagine doing that again, I was hungry all the time. My husband often comments on how I can only eat like 1200 cals a day and work out like crazy to lose weight.

I want to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I joined weight watchers online and have been so motivated by the ww thread here and the message boards on the website. they allow for treats so you dont feel deprived... i would reccommend taking a look at their website x

I feel your pain, I really do. I'm the same way. My husband works out of town 2 weeks and then is home 2 weeks. I have no idea why, but when he's gone I can get so disciplined and exercise and really watch my diet. As soon as he's home?! Out the window. Every time I say I won't do it and every time I do. :cry::shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->